Buddhapadana: Influence from Mahayanist????

A forum for members who wish to develop a deeper understanding of the Pali Canon and associated Commentaries, which for discussion purposes are both treated as authoritative.

Moderator: Mahavihara moderator

seniya

Buddhapadana: Influence from Mahayanist????

Postby seniya » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 pm

I'm sorry if my words are not understandable and it is in impolite expression, because my native language is not English....

Mettacitena

_/\_

seniya

Re: Buddhapadana: Influence from Mahayanist????

Postby seniya » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Hello, any body here????
I'm sorry if my words are not understandable and it is in impolite expression, because my native language is not English....

Mettacitena

_/\_

Khalil Bodhi

Postby Khalil Bodhi » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 pm

It's definitely interesting but I haven't the slightest clue. I hope somebody with a lot more knowledge than I will reply. Be well.
To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind — this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
-Dhp. 183

Uposatha Observance Club:
My Practice Blog:

Paññāsikhara

Postby Paññāsikhara » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 am

My recently moved Blog, containing some of my writings on the Buddha Dhamma, as well as a number of translations from classical Buddhist texts and modern authors, liturgy, etc.: .

seniya

Postby seniya » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Mettacitena

_/\_

seniya

Postby seniya » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 pm

@pannasikhara:

Today I have an message from Samaneri Pannadevi on a Buddhist forum in my country. She said that you are a Buddhist monk and it isn't polite to call Ven. Pannasikhara as "bro". At that time, I really didn't know the truth. Now I'm feel very sory for calling Bhante in such an impolite way. I hope Bhante can accept my apologize and forgive me for the fault I have done before.

@moderators:

I know this post is out of topic, but please don't delete this....

_/\_

Mettacitena

_/\_

Return to “Classical Theravāda”