Are you ready?

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Vepacitta

Re: Are you ready?

Post by Vepacitta »

Jeez Reductor - just read this thread and so glad your son seems to be ok - like everyone else here I hope you can have him checked out just to be sure. It could be likely that he just screamed himself out of air and so went unconscious but you never know ...

Be well!

V.
I'm your friendly, neighbourhood Asura
Wizard in the Forest

Post by Wizard in the Forest »

Since my home has a family daycare, all adults are required to take CPR classes, and emergency first aid. I actually recommend it. But it sounds like it could have been a seizure or maybe an allergy attack with anaphylaxis. Does anyone you know have any severe food or medical allergies? I've noticed that food allergies have become more common with children in the past 5 years, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

Either way,

I hope your child is okay, Reductor. I'm sure we all wish for both his full recovery, and good health.
"One is not born a woman, but becomes one."- Simone de Beauvoir
Ytrog

Post by Ytrog »

That was a close call Thereductor. I hope that it won't happen again.
Suffering is asking from life what it can never give you.
mindfulness, bliss and beyond (page 8) wrote:Do not linger on the past. Do not keep carrying around coffins full of dead moments
If you see any unskillful speech (or other action) from me let me know, so I can learn from it.
Modus.Ponens

Post by Modus.Ponens »

How's your son thereductor? Did the doctor find anything wrong with him?

Hoping everything is well.
'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.' - Jhana Sutta
Reductor

Post by Reductor »

The kid is alright, although the cause of his episode remains undetermined.

Thanks everyone Vepacitta, WITF, ytrog, modus.ponens and everyone for the well wishes. It is appreciated. :heart: