Buddha is fake

Post sayings and stories you find interesting or useful.
andre9999

Re: Buddha is fake

Post by andre9999 »

bluebuddha wrote::stirthepot:

WOW....I am amazed at the attacks on fabianfred .

I didn't see anything wrong with the story, in fact I think it had a message that we could all learn from.

You can attack me for supporting fabianfred if you want, and it wont bother me one bit.

And what difference does it make if fabianfred is ordained or not? Does that mean we should treat him different than any other sentient creature.

Wow...I cant believe some of the non-buddhist behavior from not only this forum, but other so called Dhamma forums as well.

I may be a lot of things, I may not be enlightened...but I am not mean.

:soap:
Edit: Not my best moment and off topic.
Last edited by andre9999 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

jcsuperstar wrote:we should probably just treat everyone here with respect, :group:
:thanks:

Thanks jc.

May your rebirth be as fortunate or more.

Thanks Bhante,

That was a great story. I just read it for the first time today. :smile:
Tree

Post by Tree »

bluebuddha wrote: Wow...I cant believe some of the non-buddhist behavior from not only this forum, but other so called Dhamma forums as well.
Yup,

Internet Dhamma..... Full of a lot of that. :juggling:

I left Buddhism completely because of that.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Tree wrote: Internet Dhamma..... Full of a lot of that. :juggling:

It's up to you of course, but no need to leave Buddhism. Buddhism is full of Buddhists, not Buddhas.

We're not perfect . . . yet.
legolas

Post by legolas »

Tree wrote:
bluebuddha wrote: Wow...I cant believe some of the non-buddhist behavior from not only this forum, but other so called Dhamma forums as well.
Yup,

Internet Dhamma..... Full of a lot of that. :juggling:

Not entirely, or you would'nt be posting :console:

I can understand why you might feel like that, there are a lot of nasty ninnies out there, but don't let a few narrow minded mean spirits obscure the glory of the Dhamma. Insincere practicioners are to be found in all walks of life, unfortunately on the net their insincerity can be hidden behind manufactured respectability.

Keep with the Dhamma!
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

All living and non-living in this world and entire universe and beyond is a form of energy . All these energy are not pure but moving towards a pure / sound energy of emptiness ...free of any feeling / emotion etc.....THE BUDDHA .

Buddha is not human or in any form , in any shape or in any awareness.....Buddha is pure....EMPTINESS ....
Siddharta found Buddha from his fear of old,sick , death and fear of not knowing . He understood Buddha and all Pollutant , in human case call "life"....he understood these so call suffering and he did not feel any suffering after he found Buddha .
Therefore ALL SUFFERING SHOULD END AFTER SIDDHARTA FOUND BUDDHA . i belief he was WRONGLY QUOTED...thay is why suffering continue till now.....

Buddha is NOT FAKE . In Buddha is empty..pure without any emotion , no right or wrong ......nothing without any pollutant.
PeterB

Post by PeterB »

Sez who ?
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Sir , actor is not important but the moral of the story is .
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

CSEe wrote:Sir , actor is not important but the moral of the story is .
Where from are you getting your story?
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

I always belief in Siddharta search .....if you sincerely observe nature you could see Buddha is in all. Sincerely give love , share love and accept love , DO NOT -fear to learn , fear to share , fear to accept you will move to higher awareness .

You know surely.
PeterB

Post by PeterB »

You are expressing , in limited English, a pastiche of Mahayana views . This is a Theravadin website....I am not psychic but I foresee problems.
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Sir .....pls do not mistaken me ........I am totally aware and sincerely want to learn.

My way of searching Buddha may be different from yours but I respect that ,knowing by my belief that Buddha could be learned from all sources........
PeterB

Post by PeterB »

The Theravada view is that the Buddha was an historical person...not an abstract principle or supersoul, and that his teaching is best preserved in the Pali Canon. If you want to come to an understanding of the Theravada then you need need at least some knowledge of the Canon...where you will find what the Buddha said his own teaching was about.
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

sir , I belief that siddharta dead for thousand of years ....even his actual year of death still in question or his last meal. I dont read monk's book but I like gossip about his life just like I gossip about Micheal Jackson .

BUT ....I want to belief as little of the so call teaching as possible because no one can be sure what is actual .
I belief his fear , his search and his finding of Buddha . I belief is his wish we explore and continue to find answer. I belief he was wrongly quoted that cause suffering to continues.....

I dont wish to believe work of monk is associated with Buddha ....infact no one can claim ...all of us are too far from Buddha..simply because each of us human , animal ,plant , virus and non-living is equal ....and in some way expressing Buddha spirit..sorry in advance
PeterB

Post by PeterB »

CSEe wrote:sir , I belief that siddharta dead for thousand of years ....even his actual year of death still in question or his last meal. I dont read monk's book but I like gossip about his life just like I gossip about Micheal Jackson .

BUT ....I want to belief as little of the so call teaching as possible because no one can be sure what is actual .
I belief his fear , his search and his finding of Buddha . I belief is his wish we explore and continue to find answer. I belief he was wrongly quoted that cause suffering to continues.....

I dont wish to believe work of monk is associated with Buddha ....infact no one can claim ...all of us are too far from Buddha..simply because each of us human , animal ,plant , virus and non-living is equal ....and in some way expressing Buddha spirit..sorry in advance
No need to apologise. What you have stated are views held by many Mahyana Buddhists.
The Theravada takes its postion from a very different point of view.
That Gautama Buddha was the Buddha for this age. That he taught his dhamma , the dhamma that he rediscovered when he became Enlightened. That this dhamma is best preseved in the Pali Canon and that living the dhamma lies in applying those teachings for ourselves...not discovering our own truth..because our own truth will always be mundane and limited.