Hi. LOoking for Meditation cushions & other requisites.

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Nam

Hi. LOoking for Meditation cushions & other requisites.

Post by Nam »

Hi would like to turn the townhouse(in Bangkok) im staying at into a place for meditation and alternative healing practices ..so im looking for meditation cushions, curtains /drapes & a Reiki or massage table .. cheap if possible :-) any like minded people are most welcome at the the abode ... Also at this point due to lake of funding . sponsors and donations would be greatly appreciated .. the Aim is just a place to do group meditations .. basic pali terminology which will be used for Mp3 talks and dhamma videos. and also practices such as reiki and yoga in another room.. if any one Knows of such or any of the above ...please contact me on : [email protected]
SeerObserver

Re: Hi. LOoking for Meditation cushions & other requisites.

Post by SeerObserver »

Nam wrote:Hi would like to turn the townhouse(in Bangkok) im staying at into a place for meditation and alternative healing practices ..so im looking for meditation cushions, curtains /drapes & a Reiki or massage table .. cheap if possible :-) any like minded people are most welcome at the the abode ... Also at this point due to lake of funding . sponsors and donations would be greatly appreciated .. the Aim is just a place to do group meditations .. basic pali terminology which will be used for Mp3 talks and dhamma videos. and also practices such as reiki and yoga in another room.. if any one Knows of such or any of the above ...please contact me on : [email protected]
I'm not in BKK but I wanted to rejoice with you and wish you luck.

Sadhu!

Last bumped by Nam on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:40 pm.