ZFI

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
LuzdelaLuna

Re: ZFI

Post by LuzdelaLuna »

Damn!!! Lisa!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
If you can't find the truth right in front of you, where do you expect to find it? - Dogen

blog
genkaku

Post by genkaku »

LuzdelaLuna wrote:Damn!!! Lisa!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
What Luz said!
Nonin

Post by Nonin »

tiltbillings wrote:
Rockin' pic Lisa!!!
If you thank that is something, you should hear her version of At Last on her website:

http://www.lisamannmusic.com/Music/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't think Etta would find fault it.
My favorite on her website is "Little Sister." The bass intro is so fine! I bought one of her cd's based on that.

Nonin
Soto Zen Priest. Transmitted disciple of Dainin Katagiri Roshi. Member of American Zen Teachers Association; Chairperson of AZTA Membership Committee. Member of Soto Zen Buddhist Association; Member of SZBA Priest Training Committee.
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

Not bad, not bad at all...
Though I enjoyed her live youtube video version even better....
Live performances can have a unique energy that comes from the interaction the crowd, but studio work often carries a subtly that often get missed in the live performance. I'll go with the studio work more often than not, but Lisa's live performance is very good, indeed.

And back to ZFI, soon, I hope.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
Nonin

Post by Nonin »

Gregory and Luz,

The website problem must be maddening for both of you and for anyone else working on the problem. I've received a few e-mails from members wondering what the issue is, including a couple of well-known bloggers. One member thought he might have been banned! I've been informing people of the issue, and hopefully, the word will get around.

Many thanks to Dhamma Wheel for allowing us to post here. Maybe we can return the favor some day, but I hope that we don't have to!

Hands palm-to-palm,

Nonin
Soto Zen Priest. Transmitted disciple of Dainin Katagiri Roshi. Member of American Zen Teachers Association; Chairperson of AZTA Membership Committee. Member of Soto Zen Buddhist Association; Member of SZBA Priest Training Committee.
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

You guys are more than welcome here.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
LuzdelaLuna

Post by LuzdelaLuna »

Thank you tilt! Be careful...we may never leave!

If you can't find the truth right in front of you, where do you expect to find it? - Dogen

blog
Ngawang Drolma.

Post by Ngawang Drolma. »

I love Lisa's music :bow:
hrtbeat7

Post by hrtbeat7 »

Good Day, Friends!

We have isolated the problem and have hired a web expert to correct it. This issue will hopefully be resolved today (Saturday), and thank you all for your patience and support!

:anjali:
PeterB

Post by PeterB »

Thank YOU all.

:namaste:

Peter.
LuzdelaLuna

Post by LuzdelaLuna »

ZFI is back up and running.

Thank you retro and tilt and everyone at dhammawheel.com, for you kind hospitality here. It is very much appreciated.

Hope we didn't muck up the place too much!

blog
LisaMann

Post by LisaMann »

WOW, came to see the dialogue, and most of it was about me!

Thanks you guys, I am humbled.

So-on out.
Ben

Post by Ben »

LuzdelaLuna wrote:ZFI is back up and running.

Thank you retro and tilt and everyone at dhammawheel.com, for you kind hospitality here. It is very much appreciated.

Not at all. You're all more than welcome here!
Metta

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
genkaku

Post by genkaku »

LuzdelaLuna wrote:ZFI is back up and running.

I'd like to add my "ditto" to that. Very nice not to feel that photos and fingerprints are a qualification for visiting.

Thanks to all.
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Excellent to see the site is back up and running. :twothumbsup:

Glad you felt comfortable dropping by!

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."