Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm
- Location: Northampton, Mass. U.S.A.
"Samsara: The human condition's heartbreaking inability to sustain contentment."
Elizabeth Gilbert, 'Eat, Pray, Love'. Simplify: 17 into 1 WILL go: Mindfulness!Quieta movere magna merces videbatur.
(Sallust, c.86-c.35 BC)
Translation: Just to stir things up seemed a good reward in itself. I am sooooo happy - How on earth could I be otherwise?! http://www.armchairadvice.co.uk/relationships/forum/
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: The Heart of this "Green & Pleasant Land"...
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Registered users: Bakmoon, Billymac29, Bing [Bot], BubbaBuddhist, cooran, Feathers, fig tree, fivebells, gavesako, Google [Bot], Hickersonia, jonno, kiwi, Lazy_eye, Majjhima Patipada, mettafuture, perkele, Peter_S