Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
just like to wish Most Venerable Chao Khun Phra Tepsiddhivides, Chief Abbot of Wat Ananda Metyarama Thai Buddhist Temple, Singapore, Happy 80th Birthday! your efforts and contributions to Buddhism over the years has won praises from many. you are greatly loved by us all.
Sukhi Dighayuko Bhava
May you live long, well and happy
...In this world, we can overcome any obstacle with 5 good actions:
- being a filial son/daughter to own parents,
- being a disciplined student to teachers,
- being a good person to friends,
- being a good citizen to the country and
- being a good follower to his/her religion..."
therefore, no matter where we are in this world, as a human, we should
-be loyal to our homeland where we were born and have grown up,
-be filial to our parents and good to the others as we were all born from the same place i.e. mother's womb
-be grateful to the country that shelter us...
14 May 2009
keep it simple
~ my lifehackk
aid: 'i'm learning from Buddha to be wise and kind'Bhikkhu Tissa dispels some doubts
- an invaluable piece of advice to learn from, time to time.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Registered users: Alobha, amata_dhamma, Bhikkhu Pesala, Bing [Bot], BubbaBuddhist, Coyote, David N. Snyder, dharmagoat, felipe, fivebells, Google [Bot], kiwi, Majestic-12 [Bot], Majjhima Patipada, mettafuture, mikenz66, polarbuddha101, purple planet, reflection, robertk, Sam Vara