Clicklife

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Clicklife

Postby BlackBird » Sun May 17, 2009 5:58 am

Hey guys just wanted you to see this site.

[link removed]

It's a site where you click on an advertisers link. Everytime the advertisers get hits from clicklife they pay them money (a couple of cents I suppose), at the end of every month clicklife pass on there entire earnings to various charities that you want to help with.

[link removed]

Pretty neat system if it's all going as they say it is.

Says it's down for maintenence right now.

Anyway, be well guys
Metta
Jack.

[Edit: Apparently site posted contains a virus, sorry I did not know this. Links have been removed]
Last edited by BlackBird on Mon May 18, 2009 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"And so, because this Teaching is so different from what Westerners are accustomed to, they will try to adapt the Teaching to their own framework. What they need to learn to do is not to adapt the Teaching to their own point of view but to adapt their own point of view to the Teaching. This is called saddhá, or faith, and it means giving oneself to the Teaching even if the Teaching is contrary to one’s own preconceived notions of the way things are."- Ven Bodhesako

Nanavira Thera's teachings - An existential approach to the Dhamma | Ven. Bodhesako's essay on anicca
BlackBird

Re: Clicklife

Postby appicchato » Sun May 17, 2009 11:22 am

http://www.freerice.com is another good way to do some good...no ads to click, and you might improve your vocabulary at the same time... :smile:
appicchato

Postby piotr » Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi,

BlackBird wrote:Hey guys just wanted you to see this site.
http://www.clicklife.org

My antivirus software shows that this site contains trojan clicker: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.ej, so I don't recommend to visit this site. :spy:

Freerice.com is clean and safe... :thumbsup:
Bhagavaṃmūlakā no, bhante, dhammā...
piotr

Postby BlackBird » Mon May 18, 2009 5:28 am

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this.
Link removed.
"And so, because this Teaching is so different from what Westerners are accustomed to, they will try to adapt the Teaching to their own framework. What they need to learn to do is not to adapt the Teaching to their own point of view but to adapt their own point of view to the Teaching. This is called saddhá, or faith, and it means giving oneself to the Teaching even if the Teaching is contrary to one’s own preconceived notions of the way things are."- Ven Bodhesako

Nanavira Thera's teachings - An existential approach to the Dhamma | Ven. Bodhesako's essay on anicca
BlackBird

Return to Lounge