[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Dhamma Wheel • View topic - Donate for charities

Donate for charities

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.

Donate for charities

Postby williamregal » Sat May 05, 2012 5:18 am

A warm greetings to all of you. I am William Regal, a self employed person. I am glad to get involved in this forum, as I was in search of this type of forum since many days. I am a great admirer of kids as I believe that they are the real future of the world and even like to donate for them and other charities. I hope you all will accept my presence over here. Have a happy posting !
Kids are the future of the world
williamregal

Re: Donate for charities

Postby cooran » Sat May 05, 2012 5:21 am

Hello william,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel! :group:

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
cooran

Postby williamregal » Sat May 05, 2012 5:39 am

cooran wrote:Hello william,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel! :group:

with metta
Chris

Thanks Chris. Its my pleasure that you received and accepted me so well in this forum. I hope you will like my presence over here.
Kids are the future of the world
williamregal

Postby Cittasanto » Sat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Welcome Aboard!
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby mikenz66 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

:hello:

:anjali:
Mike
mikenz66

Postby bodom » Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Welcome William!

:anjali:
The heart of the path is SO simple. No need for long explanations. Give up clinging to love and hate, just rest with things as they are. That is all I do in my own practice. Do not try to become anything. Do not make yourself into anything. Do not be a meditator. Do not become enlightened. When you sit, let it be. When you walk, let it be. Grasp at nothing. Resist nothing. Of course, there are dozens of meditation techniques to develop samadhi and many kinds of vipassana. But it all comes back to this - just let it all be. Step over here where it is cool, out of the battle. - Ajahn Chah
bodom

Postby David N. Snyder » Sat May 05, 2012 10:12 pm

:hello:

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel!

:buddha1:
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Return to Introductions