Peace !

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Volcommerce

Peace !

Post by Volcommerce »

Greetings everyone at dhammawheel!

My name is Breen. I am a fully enlightened/realized being/mystic. Regular 26 year old guy from Canada !

I am looking forward to contributing as much knowledge wisdom and understanding as I can to the discussions here at dhammawheel.

Thanks for having me, and I hope to assist you all in achieving self realization and awareness.

Regards !

Breen,
Polar Bear

Re: Peace !

Post by Polar Bear »

Feel free to expound your awakening in a detailed and skillfully worded manner.
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."
cooran

Post by cooran »

Welcome Breen!

Look forward to reading your posts during the time you are here. :group:

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

:hello:

:anjali:
Mike
Volcommerce

Post by Volcommerce »

Oh my god...

I just realized the stage of development I am at... I am an arahat, although I'm not fond of titles, I am overwhelmed in the consistency of teaching with the path my life has followed, buddhism has diagnosed me. Throughout my life I have read bits and piece of buddhism, which I've always found affirming,

I feel odd that my first post was to claim enlightenment without previously studying what it is. However, confident of myself, but I can say with confidence I am a ''Buddha'''
What led me here was an overwhelming noticeable joyous everpresent bliss I especially achieved recently stemming from I would say three years of consistent actions. Not that thats any question for me, I pride myself on my integrity, and consistency is conduct despite extreme availabilty to be greedy. Simple I've never valued material goods above my spirituality , I've always pursued a higher path, I believe I have more to do in this life or as they refer to I will pluder like a bird without wings. Namely my general fear of samsara and desire to pursue through life's tasks without annoyance.

I've been led to buddhism to confirm the path I have been following, and where I am at, and exactly why and what I am feeling. Buddhism exist to explain such concepts to individuals who actually live the path out in reality.. I fear the consequences of those who seek the nirvana I have attained if they do not have right intention. In fact, I never intended to achieve nirvana, it was blessed upon for what I feel is absolute purity of conduct, I am overjoyed and just.. I can't even express the gratitude I feel, I had been expressing to people around me a great burden had been lifted from my soul, I was unaware until I was led to buddhism.

Please ask me any questions, my heart is open and I am willing to discuss anything with any of you...My mind is absolutely blown away and I am extremely proud of myself, I seek not to enforce my attainment on you, I have been led here... please work with me
cooran

Post by cooran »

Hello Volcommerce,

Yes, well, this isn't the thread to do that. Try responding in other threads on the List, according to the Buddha's teachings.

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---