How much calories are taken in a day...

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
micalhassi

How much calories are taken in a day...

Post by micalhassi »

Calories are the main base for body healthy. It depend upon daily eating habits and foods taken. But i think every one need to eat in a balance sequence. like use fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, chicken in a proper manner. A normal person use daily 2200 to 2400 calories per day. But if he did not burn calories more then that then the result in over weight. So calories have important impact on body weight.
spam link removed by admin
Cittasanto

Re: How much calories are taken in a day...

Post by Cittasanto »

micalhassi wrote:Calories are the main base for body healthy. It depend upon daily eating habits and foods taken. But i think every one need to eat in a balance sequence. like use fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, chicken in a proper manner. A normal person use daily 2200 to 2400 calories per day. But if he did not burn calories more then that then the result in over weight. So calories have important impact on body weight.
actually there are several nutritional needs other than calories, and each person is different.
and weight is not a clear sign of poor health, muscle weighs more than fat, height and build can change the ideal weight, amount of physical exertion, climate and many other things can alter the amount of calorie intake needed per day.
there is also the individual persons ability to absorb nutrients, and store them, which can alter the amount of nutrients needed.
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
hanzze_

Re: How much calories are taken in a day...

Post by hanzze_ »

From Mind what you eat (Ajahn Fuang)
After his trip to America, one of his students asked him if he had had a chance to eat pizza while he was there. He mentioned that he had, and that it was very good. This surprised one of his students who had gone along on the trip. "You ate only two bites," he said. "We thought you didn't like it."

"Two bites were enough to fill me up," he answered. "Why would you want me to eat more?"