Textual analysis and comparative discussion on early Buddhist sects and texts.
Not sure how well known this is, but Bhikkhu Bodhi has over 100 hours of lectures on MN 2-67 uploaded on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL23DE0292227250FA
Hopefully he does more!
"What holds attention determines action." - William James
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:55 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 pm
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 am
Thank you for sharing
Get the wanting out of waiting
If they take what's yours, tell yourself that you're making it a gift.
Otherwise there will be no end to the animosity. - Ajaan Fuang Jotiko
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm
- Location: Hassia, Germany
Return to Early Buddhism
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest