Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
I'm very glad to have found a Theravada discussion forum. I've been interested in Buddhism for quite some time.
I have become increasingly drawn to Theravada Buddhism over time. I'm glad to be here and to learn and discuss.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:52 pm
I am on extended leave until further notice. Please refer all moderation issues to our other moderators or administrators.
- Posts: 4324
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
Welcome to DhammaWheel, Farinello! Hope to see more of your posts.
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
- Posts: 6068
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: Queensland, Australia
Nice to meet you.
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:24 pm
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Hi Farinello and welcome to Dhamma Wheel!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14461
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am
- Location: Toarra.marra.monah
Return to Introductions
Who is online
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Kamran, Khalil Bodhi, Kim O'Hara, lifefool, marc108, mettafuture, mikenz66, new_student_ejs_135, onaquest, rahul3bds, reflection, robertk, thaijeppe, UpwardBound