Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Hello, my name is Rhiannon and I'm new on here. I'm glad to be a part of this forum!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am
I am on extended leave until further notice. Please refer all moderation issues to our other moderators or administrators.
- Posts: 4324
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
Hi Rhiannon and welcome to Dhamma Wheel!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14442
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am
- Location: Cape Huay
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
- Posts: 6052
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: Queensland, Australia
Hello back from Maryland!
Wishing: In gladness and in safety,
May all beings be at ease.
---from the Metta Sutta
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:07 pm
- Location: the western part of Maryland
Return to Introductions
Who is online
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Crazy cloud, Dan74, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Khalil Bodhi, khlawng, Kim O'Hara, Lazy_eye, mettafuture, Mindstar, palchi, purple planet, Sekha, vagrancy