metta wheel

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
tiltbillings

metta wheel

Post by tiltbillings »

http://www.myittawardiparahita.com/tayardaw5e.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
Viscid

Re: metta wheel

Post by Viscid »

uh huh.
"What holds attention determines action." - William James
danieLion

Post by danieLion »

kull
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

danieLion wrote:kull
Now, that is an obscure reference.
>> Do you see a man wise [enlightened/ariya] in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.<< -- Proverbs 26:12

This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond. -- SN I, 38.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” HPatDH p.723
danieLion

Post by danieLion »

tiltbillings wrote:
how my mom used to say "cool"...she grew up in Pickleville, Utah (now Garden City)
tiltbillings

Post by tiltbillings »

danieLion wrote:
tiltbillings wrote:
how my mom used to say "cool"...she grew up in Pickleville, Utah (now Garden City)
I think I like Pickleville better.

It is too bad that the there is not a translation of the Burmese on that website.

yawares

Post by yawares »

Dear tiltbillings,

Your METTA WHEEL ...so cool :thinking:

"This being is bound to samsara, kamma is his means for going beyond." .... SO TRUE !! :sage:

yawares
:anjali: