Confession

Buddhist ethical conduct including the Five Precepts (Pañcasikkhāpada), and Eightfold Ethical Conduct (Aṭṭhasīla).
Cittasanto

Re: Confession

Post by Cittasanto »

Hi Anna
Things are OK, there have been changes made to the team due to other reasons, and there are more starting monday.
I'll have a solo gig which will allow a little extra time off and is easier with the job I am supposed to be doing during the day.
I'll PM you
Annapurna wrote:Cittasanto,

I found myself in this situation yesterday which caused anger to arise:

I have a holiday apartment for rent.

My guests are of Russian descent, one speaks perfect German, the other only English.

The 6 year old of the English must have lifted the lid of the flushing system and destroyed something so it won't flush anymore.

They refused to accept the boy could have tampered with the flushing system and accused my "defect equipment" (which was running perfectly when checked before check in) and suddenly switched from English which all 3 of us understood, to Russian, in an obvious attempt to share something I wasn't supposed to understand...

I wasn't angry at the time, but it iccured to me later that it was not ok and I am just overall angry over people who damage things and then try to blame the owner.

I can't wait til they leave the house today, as they kept making extra trouble yesterday, like the boy dropping his toys in my cellar for fun and then unable to find it and crying, and the uncle ordering me like a waitress to go find it WHILE I WAS SITTING OUTSIDE WITH MY GUESTS!!!

It's selfcatering, you see, and I am NOT their waitress!

Some people are just overall difficult to deal with, others real easy and considerate...and we all prefer to be with pleasant people...

How are things by you?
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill