purple planet wrote:How to deal with this ?
cause when i note : tiredness...tiredness...tiredness it dosnt go away - why dosnt it go away ?
so i would appricate two types of answers- tricks on how to keep the walking meditation without sleeping or answers to why the tiredness dosnt go away when i notice it or you can answer both questions
Tricks to keep walking meditation without sleeping:
- Don't fight tiredness. Make peace with it.
- Walk backwards
- walk barefoot on a (stony) path
- Imagine that there is an executioner
behind you who will kill you if you lose mindfulness.
- Other death contemplations that get you focused
- Stretching your body, pulling your ear lobes
- do walking meditation in the morning and not in the evening or at night
Why the tiredness doesn't go away:
There are many possible reasons and it's impossible to tell without further information.