My opinion on how to get everlasting maximum happiness

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
xtracorrupt

My opinion on how to get everlasting maximum happiness

Post by xtracorrupt »

I think that everyone will have everlasting and maximum happiness( the best feeling possible) when there is no more suffering. I think that there is no reason for there not to be everlasting maximum happiness for everyone if there is no more suffering. This is why I think I should try and attempt to relieve everyone of suffering and in my opinion I think if my will is of absolute rightfulness there will be no more suffering as their would be no reason for so. This is why I think rightful will is the most valuable thing. I think it is important to try and keep the best will possible and that one should try and seek the end of his suffering in order for him to only have reason to end the suffering of other people.
Last edited by xtracorrupt on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
theres is no need for needing
Mawkish1983

Re: How karma works and why u pay for what uve done- Rebirth

Post by Mawkish1983 »

Kamma has nothing to do with 'judgement', just causality.
CoreyNiles92

Re: My opinion on karma and why u pay for what uve done- Rebirth

Post by CoreyNiles92 »

Hey xtra, I don't mean to be rude. But I saw many of your opinions on the forum, and you speak with great purpose. I know you believe yourself to be enlightened, and that you are helping others, but is it not possible that you have fooled yourself possibly? Your ideas carry with them very profound tones, but are shallow in their depth.
cooran

Post by cooran »

Hello xtra, all,

This might be helpful:
A Explanation of Rebirth – Bhikkhu Pesala
http://www.theravada-dhamma.org/blog/?p=9257" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
xtracorrupt

Post by xtracorrupt »

CoreyNiles92 wrote:Hey xtra, I don't mean to be rude. But I saw many of your opinions on the forum, and you speak with great purpose. I know you believe yourself to be enlightened, and that you are helping others, but is it not possible that you have fooled yourself possibly? Your ideas carry with them very profound tones, but are shallow in their depth.
I think it is possible that i am deluded but even if i am i think it is good because i think believing that happiness is all the matters is a good delusion if it is one, I do not think one should value information over happiness. And you are right about my ideas and i admire your consideration of their depths. I think that i have realized that I must try and cause the least suffering possible as I believe it has no reason to exist. Thank you for mentioning the possibility of rudeness, but I advice that instead of saying I don't mean to be rude I think you should say I don't want to be rude. Also, if you have read this thread and have considered my previous opinion on parinirvana, I think you should know that i have changed my opinion on the matter and believe that parinirvana can only be good and I believe thats it's level of good depends on how much suffering you have ended

I think I'm going to change or delete this thread as i believe it might cause suffering because people might have attachment to life, I think this relates to immaterial lust.

:anjali:
ground

Re: My opinion on how to get everlasting maximum happiness

Post by ground »

xtracorrupt wrote:I think that ... I think that ... This is why I think ... in my opinion I think ... This is why I think ... I think ...
Does all this I-thinking bring "everlasting maximum happiness"? :sage:
xtracorrupt

Post by xtracorrupt »

ground wrote:
xtracorrupt wrote:I think that ... I think that ... This is why I think ... in my opinion I think ... This is why I think ... I think ...
no it is wrongful and my intention think's my intention should be writing my intention instead of I, that you for correcting me, very nice consideration.

:anjali:
Yana

Post by Yana »

ground wrote:
goddamit you think too much. If i had a penny for every time you had an opinion..

Why not stay in the present moment.That way you'll be calm and at peace which in many ways is true happiness. Thinking too much just makes you more restless.
Life is preparing for Death
xtracorrupt

Post by xtracorrupt »

Yana wrote:
ground wrote:
goddamit you think too much. If i had a penny for every time you had an opinion..

Why not stay in the present moment.That way you'll be calm and at peace which in many ways is true happiness. Thinking too much just makes you more restless.

Excellent consideration, my intention thinks thinking will help bring other people happiness, Your right about thinking being bad, my intention(I) thinks If i obtain absolute rightfulness I will not have to think anymore because my intuition will end suffering. My intention thinks of the possibility of the necessity of thinking in order to make absolute rightfulness. Also I try to explain things as correctly as possible because i do not want to cause a misunderstanding, suffering because of my ignorance.

:namaste:
CoreyNiles92

Post by CoreyNiles92 »

I'm not saying the Buddha is right or wrong, there is no way to know anything for 100% certain. But the ideals you are sharing with us here, are not of Buddhist belief, and were not taught by the Buddha. They are not part of Theravada. "how to get everlasting maximum happiness" is not what Buddhism is about.

You have some interesting views and I enjoy them, but the idea that your opinion opposes that of Buddha's, shows that you are onto your own understanding of life. One that you might want to share with the world to bring them to enlightenment, but most if not all Buddhists follow the teachings of the Buddha in their search for enlightenment, more than likely you will reach naught but opposition with your views as they directly oppose the Buddhas teachings, and this is a forum dedicated to the teachings of the Buddha.

Though I suppose debate allows for deeper understanding, so the debate should be welcome. I'm just trying to say that you are not within the realm of Buddhism in your thoughts.
xtracorrupt

Post by xtracorrupt »

CoreyNiles92 wrote:I'm not saying the Buddha is right or wrong, there is no way to know anything for 100% certain. But the ideals you are sharing with us here, are not of Buddhist belief, and were not taught by the Buddha. They are not part of Theravada. "how to get everlasting maximum happiness" is not what Buddhism is about.

You have some interesting views and I enjoy them, but the idea that your opinion opposes that of Buddha's, shows that you are onto your own understanding of life. One that you might want to share with the world to bring them to enlightenment, but most if not all Buddhists follow the teachings of the Buddha in their search for enlightenment, more than likely you will reach naught but opposition with your views as they directly oppose the Buddhas teachings, and this is a forum dedicated to the teachings of the Buddha.

Though I suppose debate allows for deeper understanding, so the debate should be welcome. I'm just trying to say that you are not within the realm of Buddhism in your thoughts.
Yes, but my intention thinks you should understand that the buddha was not of complete rightfulness(rightfulness being wanting the end of suffering) as if he was, there would be no more suffering. My intention also thinks you are mistaken on what buddhism is about, because my intention thinks that getting maximum everlasting happiness(end of suffering) is exactly what buddhism is about in order for you to no longer have craving of happiness therefore only having reason to free other people of their suffering
Mawkish1983

Post by Mawkish1983 »

CoreyNiles92 wrote:the ideals you are sharing with us here, are not of Buddhist belief, and were not taught by the Buddha. They are not part of Theravada. "how to get everlasting maximum happiness" is not what Buddhism is about... I'm just trying to say that you are not within the realm of Buddhism in your thoughts.
:goodpost: (Also replacing "I" with "my intention" doesn't address the problem as I see it with your claims to attainment. From what I've seen and what I understand, you are just as deluded as the rest of us)