Do you find the following interesting?

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Ervin

Do you find the following interesting?

Post by Ervin »

Where I live in a Melbourne suburb in Australia its a lodge. And there is a manager called S..a, and one day I saw S..a and one day I saw S..a wearing a t shirt that says Horde. So I asked her what does it mean and she said its her faction in the game. She told me before that she plays a game called I am preety sure World of warcraft.

Now prior to that the only time I remember hearing of the word horde being used was in a song by an ex Yugoslav heavy metal band called Heller. At the time I thought the song was called Satanic hordes but later on once I went to youtube I looked for it and its called varvarian hordes. I think I thought it was Satanic because Heller sings about Satan in a song called blood revenge which if i remember was Heller's most popular song.

Now in Ar..n lodge in Ar.en st the brand name for heaters and at least one of the fridges i got when i first moved in was called Heller and the place S..a told me I can buy cheap fridges, the place where she gets them from are also brand name Heller. Its some Indian company that sells them I think.

Do you find this interesting?

Thanks
James the Giant

Re: Do you find the following interesting?

Post by James the Giant »

Ervin wrote: Do you find this interesting?
Since you asked... no. Not interesting.
But if you find it interesting, that's fine mate! To each his own. :anjali:
Then,
saturated with joy,
you will put an end to suffering and stress.
SN 9.11
daverupa

Post by daverupa »

Sounds like asyndetic thinking or knight's move thinking. But this is the internet, so who knows?
  • "And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting oneself one protects others? By the pursuit, development, and cultivation of the four establishments of mindfulness. It is in such a way that by protecting oneself one protects others.

"And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting others one protects oneself? By patience, harmlessness, goodwill, and sympathy. It is in such a way that by protecting others one protects oneself.

- Sedaka Sutta [SN 47.19]
James the Giant

Post by James the Giant »

Dave, I think you might be right.
Ervin, I'm a bit concerned for you mate. Are you taking your meds, or have you decided to stay off them for a while?
Not judging or anything, but that post is pretty classic for showing that you might need to take your meds again, and I know you've talked about that in other posts.

Best wishes
James.
Then,
saturated with joy,
you will put an end to suffering and stress.
SN 9.11
DAWN

Post by DAWN »

Peoples seek for identity support. It's funny, because it mean that they dont find it, or lost :broke: :smile:
Sabbe dhamma anatta
We are not concurents...
I'am sorry for my english
Alobha

Post by Alobha »

James the Giant wrote:Dave, I think you might be right.
Ervin, I'm a bit concerned for you mate. Are you taking your meds, or have you decided to stay off them for a while?
Not judging or anything, but that post is pretty classic for showing that you might need to take your meds again, and I know you've talked about that in other posts.

Best wishes
James.
+1

Please take care Ervin.
Ervin

Post by Ervin »

Do you find it interesting? I see how you could call the heaters Heller since they are supposed to be hot as in Hell metaforicaly, but what's the deal with the fridges? Fridges are supposed to keep cold, not hot as in Hell. Unless this life is Hell.

It's an interesting brand name for what might be an Indian company selling stuff for the Australian market.

Thanks
Ervin

Post by Ervin »

People, by the way, I have a job. I am working and I am a fully functioning human being!

Thanks
Ervin

Post by Ervin »

I would like to note that I don't have a problem honestly expressing my self. If I play with evil, you can notice. If I go back to good, like right now il say or write it.

I am a human that doesnt like hipocrisy and lies. It's in my choice of nature to express the truth. I forgive everyone everything, but, one to many humans are selfish, evil, hypocritical, etc and I like telling that to them. People pretending to be good but are evil are the people I like informing on what good is.

I forgive everyone everything and I love those people, but they, the people need to be told that where I can because I can do that, so far.

Thanks