YOU CANNOT POST. OUR WEB HOSTING COMPANY DECIDED TO MOVE THE SERVER TO ANOTHER LOCATION. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN VIEW THIS VERSION WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW POSTING AND WILL NOT SAVE ANYTHING YOU DO ONCE THE OTHER SERVER GOES ONLINE.

Going to Australia. - Page 2 - Dhamma Wheel

Going to Australia.

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.
bhante dhamma

Remember me?

Postby bhante dhamma » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 pm

:buddha1: Why hello brother in the Darma!!, lest ye forget me, I'm the monk who ordained with you the first time round in Thailand..he.he, 2nd time lucky no? I've stopped using my ordained name now, well half of it at least, wow off to AUZ! SADHU, If I would have known you we're coming I would have hung around, I was just in melbourne at the B.S.V Buddhist Society of Victoria, doing a visa to go to Indonesia which is we're I'm off to tommorrow, for at least another six months. There is an American monk coming to teach a retreat in Bali in January and I;m half upattaking half sitting, his name is vimala rangsi, he has stuff on youtube. Post your email or phone number and I'll come and visit, we can go on tudong, Luang Poh Liam said to try Darwin..lots of faithful Thai laypeople, my email is [email protected] or [email protected] :buddha2:

Bhante Darma

Kim OHara

Re: Going to Australia.

Postby Kim OHara » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 pm

cooran

Postby cooran » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:20 am

I came back from the Bodhi Tree in India with some leaves that had fallen from it at my feet - I declared them - Customs took them from me, soaked them in a chemical, they turned brown like dead leaves. I've still got them though. :smile:

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---

Thanavuddho

Re: Remember me?

Postby Thanavuddho » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 am

“Tasmātihānanda, attadīpā viharatha attasaraṇā anaññasaraṇā, dhammadīpā dhammasaraṇā anaññasaraṇā.”(DN16)
Forum: http://www.avoinsangha.fi

Thanavuddho

Postby Thanavuddho » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:52 am

Ajahn send 45 kilos of books with me.
“Tasmātihānanda, attadīpā viharatha attasaraṇā anaññasaraṇā, dhammadīpā dhammasaraṇā anaññasaraṇā.”(DN16)

Thanavuddho

Postby Thanavuddho » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 am

"I am indeed the Sangha's servant, the Sangha is my Lord and Guide"

I got the books with me, but not without a strugle

Return to “Lounge”