I have returned!

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.

I have returned!

Postby Still Searching » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 am

Update:

December 28, 2012, 4:44am

I am now feeling much better, I still feel a little poorly from time-to-time but I'm a lot more stronger than I ever was.

I am now able to come online more often, I cannot be certain whether or not I'll be available completely.
I might on & off a little bit, I am not 100% sure but I'll try and come back as much as possibly as I love to talk about Buddhism and also, I am very happy to have met you all.

:namaste:

Previous post:

I dunno if this does belong in announcements but I just post it here just in case since it's not majorly important.

I just wanna say, thank you all for your kind welcomes & friendship, I am going to be offline for a while as I have caught a virus/bug and not feeling too good.

I will be resting for a while until I am well enough to do anything so I'll see you all another time.

Hope you all had a very nice Christmas.
Take care

:namaste:
Last edited by Still Searching on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Siddhārtha, Gautama Buddha
Still Searching

Re: Will be offline for a while

Postby Cittasanto » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 am

Get well soon
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby Ben » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Take it easy AJ and see you when you are feeling better.
Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.

Taṃ nadīhi vijānātha:
sobbhesu padaresu ca,
saṇantā yanti kusobbhā,
tuṇhīyanti mahodadhī.

Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR
Buddhist Life Stories of Australia

e: ben.dhammawheel@gmail.com
Ben
Site Admin

Postby Still Searching » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 am

Cittasanto wrote:Get well soon

Ben wrote:Take it easy AJ and see you when you are feeling better.

Thank you both for your support, I am feeling much better now.
I may not be online as often as I usually am but I'll try and get online as much as possible when I get enough time.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Siddhārtha, Gautama Buddha
Still Searching

Return to Introductions