Chinese dog refuses to leave dead owner's graveside

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
danieLion

Re: Chinese dog refuses to leave dead owner's graveside

Post by danieLion »

We used to have three yellow labs. The last one was put down almost two years to the day. She was almost sixteen. I miss them so much. Sometimes it still makes me cry. Like right now.

I'm glad they died before me so they didn't have to have go through the sorrow of missing me.
yawares

Post by yawares »

danieLion wrote:We used to have three yellow labs. The last one was put down almost two years to the day. She was almost sixteen. I miss them so much. Sometimes it still makes me cry. Like right now.

I'm glad they died before me so they didn't have to have go through the sorrow of missing me.
Dear "danieLion",

Thank you so much for telling your dogs-story...now I'm happy to know there is someone who loves dogs that much. My husband always said that I loved Fluffy more than I love him and my daughter combined..Oh how ridiculous!!!

So I retaliated him by picking red roses(Don Juan) from my garden...and I put red rose petals on Fluffy's bed while he was sitting there looking at us innocently...and I even played the song "Bed Of Roses" just to aggravate my husband.

Bed Of Roses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKOjcqoZRRs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My husband/daughter laughed so much...Oh we had a good time!!! :heart: :smile: :jumping:

Fluffy died knowing that I truly loved him :heart:
yawares :heart:
danieLion

Post by danieLion »

Thanks yawares,
Love those pics.
My wife often teased me the same way about my favorite dog, Eris (the most recently passed), and she might've been right. I still don't want another one. It's just so heartbreaking when their time comes, especially when they're so sweet and loyal and clearly love us tons.
:anjali:
yawares

Post by yawares »

Dear Plwk/Danielion/Members,

May be FLUFFY reincarnation!!! :heart:
A feisty Affenpinscher named Banana Joe, whose owners had announced earlier that he would be retiring, claimed the top honor of Best in Show at the annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, the Super Bowl of the dog world. The 6-year-old toy dog, who looked like a tiny black cotton ball with red lips, bested six other dogs in Westminster’s final round—including Oakley, a German Wirehaired Pointer who is the top-ranked pooch in the country and had been widely expected to win.

Asian International Dog Show Japan :heart:

Yellow labrador :heart:

yawares :heart: