Help with website design

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
pilgrim

Help with website design

Post by pilgrim »

I have a friend based in the US who is almost single-handedly running an NGO to help support the re-establishment of Buddhism in Cambodia. The program has been running for more than a decade now and is doing good work, albeit on a limited scale.

However, he really could use some voluntary help to redesign and update his website. He just needs a basic and attractive website and does not require anything fanciful. If you could give some time on a totally voluntary basis, please contact me and I'll put you in contact with him.
Feathers

Re: Help with website design

Post by Feathers »

Heya, I'm doing a computer science MSc conversion course (i.e. for noobs who did something else at undergrad). What's the name of the NGO, and could you link the current website? I'd be happy to help, but I'm afraid it would be fairly basic (I'm not up to doing fancy animations etc.), and I'd like to know a bit more about the NGO first.
MidGe

Re: Help with website design

Post by MidGe »

Hiya pilgrim,

I may be able to help. I have more than forty years experience as a professional software developer and am now retired with some free time.

I can be contacted via personal message.