Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Casual discussion amongst spiritual friends.

Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Postby Spiny Norman » Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

By Bikkhu Nanananda. I'd like to get a copy ( new or used ) but it seems to be out of print. If you know of anywhere I could get a copy could you please let me know? I'm in the UK. Thanks.
PS I haven't got a computer at home so I can't download it from the internet.
Well, oi dunno...
Spiny Norman

Re: Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Postby daverupa » Thu May 30, 2013 11:01 am

http://www.seeingthroughthenet.net/file ... eality.pdf

Maybe you can write this down, go to a copy center or public library, and have them download & print it. If the library doesn't have a good printing setup, save the file to a USB drive and walk it to a copy center - they'll be able to give it a cheap weather-proof cover at least, but there may be other binding options.
    "And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting oneself one protects others? By the pursuit, development, and cultivation of the four establishments of mindfulness. It is in such a way that by protecting oneself one protects others.

"And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting others one protects oneself? By patience, harmlessness, goodwill, and sympathy. It is in such a way that by protecting others one protects oneself.
- Sedaka Sutta [SN 47.19]
daverupa

Re: Concept and Reality in Early Buddhist Thought

Postby imagemarie » Thu May 30, 2013 12:51 pm

You are welcome to my copy. PM an address and I'll get it off to you tomorrow :smile:

:anjali:
imagemarie

Return to Lounge