[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Dhamma Wheel • View topic - Mindfulness and Dhamma for Insiders by Ashin Ottama

Mindfulness and Dhamma for Insiders by Ashin Ottama

Discussion of Satipatthana bhavanā and Vipassana bhavana.

Mindfulness and Dhamma for Insiders by Ashin Ottama

Postby gavesako » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Mindfulness and Dhamma for Insiders
by Ashin Ottama

Reflections about practice of Dhamma: how far the mindfulness needs to be supported by knowledge and reflections, and when the thinking starts to be rather a hindrance.

Bhikkhu Gavesako
Kiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno... (MN 26)

ajahnchah.org - Teachings of Ajahn Chah in many languages
Dhammatube - Videos on Buddhist practice
Ancient Buddhist Texts - Translations and history of Pali texts
gavesako

Re: Mindfulness and Dhamma for Insiders by Ashin Ottama

Postby Sam Vara » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Many thanks for this, Bhante. I watched it in one session and was really impressed. I hadn't heard of this monk before, but I will look at his other videos as soon as I am able.
Sam Vara

Return to Insight Meditation