YOU CANNOT POST. OUR WEB HOSTING COMPANY DECIDED TO MOVE THE SERVER TO ANOTHER LOCATION. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN VIEW THIS VERSION WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW POSTING AND WILL NOT SAVE ANYTHING YOU DO ONCE THE OTHER SERVER GOES ONLINE.

Tips for job behavior - Dhamma Wheel

Tips for job behavior

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths. What can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
purple planet

Tips for job behavior

Postby purple planet » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 pm

All tips you got about how to act more buddhist and more mindful at work - in general and also on specific work place scenarios would be appreciated
Please send merit to my dog named Mika who has passed away - thanks in advance

Sam Vara

Re: Tips for job behavior

Postby Sam Vara » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Last edited by Sam Vara on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy cloud

Postby Crazy cloud » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:10 pm

I keep a close eye on my self and my inner balance troughout the days (mental - feeling or head and stomach). And I use my own "perfect" balance as a "tool" to make a better inner balance in the other person i communicate with. Whenever i experience a sense of imbalance i myself - i check it out at once, make adjustments according to situation, and keep on like that. Like to mention that i have quite a few years of experience in dealing with "very difficult people" , and have benefited a whole lot (never attacked or been threaten), and of course, learned a lot about my self.

Did mention this for my ajhan today - not absolutly sure if he understand fully what i was trying to explain. I will ask him tomorrow

metta

:)
your name Mori means forest like the infinite fresh green distances of your blindness

HumbleThinker

Postby HumbleThinker » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 pm

"I know that I know nothing" -Socrates

IOW, take what I say with a grain of salt, for I likely know as little or less than you do.

ricebowl

Postby ricebowl » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:22 pm

contemplating

Postby contemplating » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:05 pm

always remain mindful of what you are doing.. "Is this useful to the path?" .. Your thoughts, actions, speech, etc.

Return to “Connections to Other Paths”