Can't reply to private messages

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
forestmat

Can't reply to private messages

Postby forestmat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 am

Hi,

can someone tell me how to reply to private messages - I tried to reply to Moderator Ben and my reply is sat in my outbox still.

So Ben, if you read this - apologies - and please could you kindly pin original post?

Metta

Matt

retrofuturist

Re: Can't reply to private messages

Postby retrofuturist » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 am

Greetings,

Outbox just means it hasn't been picked up to any recipient(s) yet.

While in your outbox you still have the opportunity to edit or delete it, if you choose to.

Metta,
Retro. :)
Through corruption of the Dhamma comes corruption of the discipline, and from corruption of the discipline comes corruption of the Dhamma. This is the first future danger as yet unarisen that will arise in the future. You should recognize it and make an effort to prevent it. (AN 5.79)

"If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good." - Thomas J. Watson

Never again...

forestmat

Postby forestmat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:52 am

Ah that explains it. Many thanks Retro!

How's things with you?

Metta

Matt

retrofuturist

Postby retrofuturist » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 pm

No worries.

Good thanks.

:D

Metta,
Retro. :)
Through corruption of the Dhamma comes corruption of the discipline, and from corruption of the discipline comes corruption of the Dhamma. This is the first future danger as yet unarisen that will arise in the future. You should recognize it and make an effort to prevent it. (AN 5.79)

"If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good." - Thomas J. Watson

Never again...

Return to “Suggestion box”