zamotcr wrote:Even when I'm very tired and wanting to sleep, I can't. When I lie in bed, my mind start trolling me, I start thinking in all things I did in the day or things I forgot weeks ago
kitztack wrote:not ingesting caffeine or sugar before bedtime is a major help for me along with some meditation and deep breathing exercises.
heres a link i googled too http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/ ... ore-sleep/
best of luck
• See the positive side, now you have more time for meditation. I use this time for breath meditation (laying down)
• Do not force to sleep. Keep the body in a comfortable position and do not move. Do breath meditation.
• Avoid evening meal or take it very early.
• Just enjoy the night, there is nobody to bother you.
• Do not sleep in the day time.
• Avoid all un wanted stimulations such as TV, music, friends, internet, parties, food etc.
. Understand the boredom
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests