dating a girl of 18 when i am 22

Buddhist ethical conduct including the Five Precepts (Pañcasikkhāpada), and Eightfold Ethical Conduct (Aṭṭhasīla).
Clarence

Re: dating a girl of 18 when i am 22

Post by Clarence »

General party rule of thumb:

Age divided by two plus seven. So, you are 22 /2+7=18 This works until a certain age.
SDC

Post by SDC »

Cittasanto wrote:Well considering you make an assertion about others I wanted to know how you know. Like I suspected you are just guessing and making unfounded aspersions.
Many here don't drink and use every situation as a opportunity to practice.
I think by "here" Mario is referring to the people he is around in his life not the people on DW.
“Life is swept along, short is the life span; no shelters exist for one who has reached old age. Seeing clearly this danger in death, a seeker of peace should drop the world’s bait.” SN 1.3
Mkoll

Post by Mkoll »

SDC wrote:
Cittasanto wrote:Well considering you make an assertion about others I wanted to know how you know. Like I suspected you are just guessing and making unfounded aspersions.
Many here don't drink and use every situation as a opportunity to practice.
I think by "here" Mario is referring to the people he is around in his life not the people on DW.
Yes, the context makes that clear.
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Oh im very sorry :( im never mind my explanation would cause conflicts please forgive me i never understood very well the question of cittasanto but yes i was referring to my city Mexicali, im so sorry :( please forgive me. i will put clear words to understand myself better in the future. I know yourself practice the 5 precepts and because of that im going to you as my admirable friends, you are very wise and some people here are very kind and helpful to me, i really appreciate you and you are of great value to me Dhamma Wheel. You made the track to me to begin practising buddhism as it is, so please forgive me and please dont hate me. Im really sorry.
mario92

Post by mario92 »

I already correct it to dont make more misunderstandings in the future thank you all of you dhamma wheel friends and monks :) .