Dhammawiki

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
bodom

Dhammawiki

Post by bodom »

First off i dont know where to post this question im not sure if this is the right place. I was on the Dhammwiki site and signed up for an account so that i could help edit the articles. Unfortunately there is no edit option? I noticed on the site mentioning that Dhammawheel was a sisiter site. Who do i need to contact? Why am i not able to edit any pages? Thanks.

:namaste:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
bodom

Re: Dhammawiki

Post by bodom »

Oh i just found this on the site: Anyone may suggest an article. E-mail david(at)TheDhamma(dot)com for any ideas you have for an article and it will be reviewed and may be added.

Mods you can close this thread if you see fit. Thanks!

:namaste:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Dhammawiki

Post by DNS »

Unfortunately, I had to change it to that format because bots (computer robot programs) were vandalizing some pages with spam or just plain vandalism.

Feel free to write with any ideas, suggested changes, edits, etc. :reading: :coffee: