Theravāda in the 21st century - modern applications of ancient wisdom
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 am
Thanks for these
not worrying about
the past and the future,
giving rise to the present moment,
becoming established in this place of full perfection.”
- Posts: 2378
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 am
- Location: Wales, United Kingdom
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 pm
For me, seeing the faces of those Bhikkunis puts the whole thing into a different perspective.
The going for refuge is the door of entrance to the teachings of the Buddha.
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 am
- Location: By the River Thames near London.
Return to Theravāda for the modern world
Who is online
Registered users: Bing [Bot], convivium, Google [Bot], Hickersonia, Lazy_eye, mettafuture, Modus.Ponens, pilgrim, retrofuturist, thaijeppe