Cant login at dharmawheel

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
catmoon

Cant login at dharmawheel

Post by catmoon »

I had this problem here too but I can't remember how I solved it. Problem is: I register, then login and the board fails to recognize the password as correct. I do recall using the password recovery/change option here about ten times before it all started working, but that option does not seem to be available at dharmawheel.
retrofuturist

Re: Cant login at dharmawheel

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Catmoon,

Let me know via PM (here or there) what you would like the password to be.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
thecap

Post by thecap »

Catmoon. Now i remember having had a similar situation in a past life. Have you JavaScript turned on for the 'recaptcha' picture?
catmoon

Post by catmoon »

thecap wrote:Catmoon. Now i remember having had a similar situation in a past life. Have you JavaScript turned on for the 'recaptcha' picture?
I don't know. Is that important?
JillB

Post by JillB »

I can log in but my confirmation email keeps saying that there is something wrong and it cannot be delivered. I've tried two different emails.

I am hoping to correct some information on the nuns that is posted, but unable to do so. I've used Wikipedia before, but this seems awfully glitchy in comparison. :(

I am the president of Saranaloka Foundation, so an appropriate editor for the nuns' from England entries. JIllB
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Jill,

Thanks for your note - I will point this out to David (the site owner).

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."