Its a girl!!!!

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Fede

Re: Its a girl!!!!

Post by Fede »

What good fortune for the little girl!

I wish I could tell her what a wonderful family awaits her!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:hug:

:namaste:
"Samsara: The human condition's heartbreaking inability to sustain contentment." Elizabeth Gilbert, 'Eat, Pray, Love'.

Simplify: 17 into 1 WILL go: Mindfulness!

Quieta movere magna merces videbatur. (Sallust, c.86-c.35 BC)
Translation: Just to stir things up seemed a good reward in itself. ;)

I am sooooo happy - How on earth could I be otherwise?! :D

http://www.armchairadvice.co.uk/relationships/forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bodom

Post by bodom »

Thank you! Thank you fede so much. Thats really sweet of you.

Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Excellent! Sadhu!

Congratulations!

What a great name! The best part about that name is that it is Buddhist (Maha-Maya-devi, Buddha's mother) and still very Western and modern.

:clap:
bodom

Post by bodom »

TheDhamma wrote:Excellent! Sadhu!

Congratulations!

What a great name! The best part about that name is that it is Buddhist (Maha-Maya-devi, Buddha's mother) and still very Western and modern.

Agreed! I cant wait till people ask me where i got it. Thank you for your blessings.

Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
Ben

Post by Ben »

Congratulations BBB!
May you all be well and happy!
Metta

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
cooran

Post by cooran »

Hello bbb,

CONGRATULATIONS To the happy parents-to-be! :clap:

Does this mean you will turn into Bodom_Good_Boy now? - after all you have to set the example for the precious little bundle arriving in June. :jumping:

metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
jcsuperstar

Post by jcsuperstar »

สัพเพ สัตตา สุขีตา โหนตุ

the mountain may be heavy in and of itself, but if you're not trying to carry it it's not heavy to you- Ajaan Suwat
Cittasanto

Post by Cittasanto »

Congrats

and best of health too you all
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
zavk

Post by zavk »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :twothumbsup: :D
With metta,
zavk
Ben

Post by Ben »

Chris wrote:Hello bbb,

Does this mean you will turn into Bodom_Good_Boy now? - after all you have to set the example for the precious little bundle arriving in June. :jumping:

Jeez that made me laugh!
Oh dear, I think I better get myself a chair closer to the ground so I don't hurt myself when I fall off it again!
Congrats again Bodum "Good" Boy!
Ahh haaa!

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
genkaku

Post by genkaku »

Congratulations to one and all!

Now hurry up and get some sleep!

All best wishes.
Cittasanto

Post by Cittasanto »

Wonder if
Blog, Suttas, Aj Chah, Facebook.

He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them.
But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion …
He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them … he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.
John Stuart Mill
Placid-pool

Post by Placid-pool »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(and I don't normally get gooey about babies ......... puppies yes, babies no)
bodom

Post by bodom »

Chris wrote:Hello bbb,

metta
Chris
Haha yeah its definitely time to grow up! Actually bodom bad boy is my cat's name. He's the bad one not me lol. But seriously thanks for all the well wishes. They are really really appreciated more than you know. Thanks!

- BB
chicka-Dee

Post by chicka-Dee »

Wonderful news!!! Congrats :) Is this your first? (Sorry if you already answered this.. I zipped thru the comments.) I have two boys, and I miss that 'girl enery' (being the only girl in the house). I'm very happy for you and your wife.
"The image is a dream. The beauty is real. Can you see the difference?" ~Richard Bach from "Illusions"