the requested user does not exist

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.

the requested user does not exist

Postby alan » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:41 pm

This is what I get when trying to pm. please help. how?
alan

Re: the requested user does not exist

Postby Cittasanto » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 pm

how are you trying to PM?
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
Blog, - Some Suttas Translated, Ajahn Chah.
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby retrofuturist » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 am

Greetings,

Who are you trying to PM?

The requested user may very well not exist, particularly if it is an emanation of a banned user who keeps trying to re-register under a multitude of usernames.

Metta,
Retro. :)
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Postby Cittasanto » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:03 am

We have one of those?
This offering maybe right, or wrong, but it is one, the other, both, or neither!
"Others will misconstrue reality due to their personal perspectives, doggedly holding onto and not easily discarding them; We shall not misconstrue reality due to our own personal perspectives, nor doggedly holding onto them, but will discard them easily. This effacement shall be done."
Cittasanto

Postby retrofuturist » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 am

Greetings Manapa,

Manapa wrote:We have one of those?

Yes, thankfully only one.

It's good that you've not noticed... it means we must be doing a decent job of keeping on top of the situation.

Metta,
If you have asked me of the origination of unease, then I shall explain it to you in accordance with my understanding:
Whatever various forms of unease there are in the world, They originate founded in encumbering accumulation. (Pārāyanavagga)

Exalted in mind, just open and clearly aware, the recluse trained in the ways of the sages:
One who is such, calmed and ever mindful, He has no sorrows! -- Udana IV, 7

Dharma Wheel (Mahayana / Vajrayana forum) -- Open flower ~ Open book (blog)
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Postby Cittasanto » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 am

I have an idea whom it may be! but 1 in a 1000 isn't bad I guess
Cittasanto

Postby Paññāsikhara » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:51 am

retrofuturist wrote:Greetings Manapa,

Manapa wrote:We have one of those?

Yes, thankfully only one.

It's good that you've not noticed... it means we must be doing a decent job of keeping on top of the situation.

Metta,

Only one - that you know of!

It's always a tough job in the Admin / Mod team. Keep up the good work! :)
My recently moved Blog, containing some of my writings on the Buddha Dhamma, as well as a number of translations from classical Buddhist texts and modern authors, liturgy, etc.: Huifeng's Prajnacara Blog.
Paññāsikhara

Postby alan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 pm

I was trying to pm Manapa, who was kind enough to offer an explanation of this process.
Is there a send button? nothing has worked so far. return and submit don't work.
thanks
alan

Postby Cittasanto » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi Alan see my name on the left hand side of this post there is a PM button just bellow
Cittasanto

Return to Suggestion box