Swineflu reloaded

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Ben

Re: Swineflu reloaded

Post by Ben »

Hi Chris

Thanks. I think it was on 7.30 report last night that deaths among pregnant women in Australia as a result of swine flu are 13 times greater than seasonal flu. I think a lot of people think its no big deal, but people are dying from it.
kind regards

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

retrofuturist wrote:Greetings Anna,

Don't feel bad... despite me entering my location into the Wii, our Wii Fit still thought it was Winter when it was Summer. Snow drops falling on the television screen, scorching hot temperatures outside.

Thankfully Swine Flu didn't really become a "summer flu" like some were worried it might.

Metta,
Retro. :)
Good. Can change the set-up of the Wii fit?

(Btw, I envy you for that!)
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

cooran wrote:Hello Ben, Retro, all,

Ben - I'm glad your family has had the immunisation. Retro - the alert period is March/April .... we are just into it now.

The pandemic is not over and to date more than 14 000 laboratory-confirmed deaths have been reported world wide. Europe and the Americas experienced a second outbreak of Swine flu in the early months of the Northern Hemisphere winter. This “second wave” of swine flu is expected to return to Australia in March/April 2010.
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/swineflu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with metta
Chris
A "second" outbreak in the early winter in Europe? That would be Oktober, November , December.... but as far as I'm informed, (but I'm not omniscient) that was the first wave.

I'm not aware of a second wave as to this moment.... :thinking:

The media are relatively quiet about it now. Perhaps because the overall feeling HERE is , that we've been manipulated into fear which flushed millions into the wallets of Smith Kline. ...I don't know.

The only 4 or 5 people that I personally know who got the vaccvination got very ill from it, and regretted getting it.

Mind you, guys, I'm not opposed to getting a vaccination that is free of enhancers, but I'm very much opposed to the one with enhancers.

Squalene is a dangerous substance if injected, and Mercury isn't known as being harmless either.
cooran

Post by cooran »

Hello all,

I and all my colleagues, friends and family have had the Swine Flu injection and not one has experienced any, even slight, side-effects.

Swine Influenza (Swine Flu) H1N1 Outbreak
I have had phone calls about this, so I am moved to comment on the email etc going round re the Swine Flu Vaccine ...implying there is a conspiracy to poison the population, decrease our IQ etc etc with thimerosol ( spelled wrongly) and Squalene which are in the vaccine etc etc
In my view this email is grossly misleading and inflammatory (to put it politely!)
I wont go through every point of the email however a few points to consider

1. Thiomersal in the swine flu vaccine
Thiomersol is a compound used as a preservative in the vaccine. It is not mercury. It is certainly NOT the mercury compound that persists in the body and causes toxic effects.
The dangerous chemical is methylmercury. The vaccine contains a type of ethyl mercury.
Yes thiomersal does contain a mercury atom in the molecule, but we know that atoms behave differently depending on what they are bound to.
For example; Oxygen is flammable. Water has an OXYGEN molecule in the atom ( H2O) but water is NOT flammable like oxygen, because the oxygen behaves differently in a compound molecule.
Another analogy would be the arsenic in prawns - there is a type of asenic in prawns. ( If I need to do heavy metal screening on a patient, I have to request patients avoid eating prawns for several days prior to the test or they return a positive result. ....) Any of your friends have arsenic poisoning from prawns lately?

2. Squalene in the swine flu vaccine?
Squalene is a naturally occurring substance found in plants, animals, and humans. It is manufactured in the liver of every human body and circulates in our bloodstream. Squalene is also found in a variety of foods, cosmetics, over-the-counter medications, and health supplements.
THERE IS NO SQUALENE IN THE AUSTRALIAN VACCINE

http://www.thetraveldoctor.com.au/swine_flu.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Squalene - World Health Organisation
http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/topic ... nswers/en/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

Ben wrote:Hi Chris

Thanks. I think it was on 7.30 report last night that deaths among pregnant women in Australia as a result of swine flu are 13 times greater than seasonal flu. I think a lot of people think its no big deal, but people are dying from it.
kind regards

Ben
Ben, I'm not even sure if women who are pregnant NOW, can still get a vaccination at all, that is usually risky. After all, it's 9 months in that state, almost a year.

I DON'T think this flu is no big deal, please don't misunderstand me.

I know flu is dangerous, I think I had one before, and had high fever and headache, felt miserable, but I didn't even see a doctor, I just stayed in bed with my homeopathic remedies, slept a lot and after 3 days the fever fell to normal and I was back on my feet the next day and bought food.

People always die, some from a normal influenza, some from a heart-attack, some in a plane crash. Should we forbid all greasy food and airplanes now?

It won't happen, because there is so much money in it.

And in vaccinations as well.

There is no insurance against death, and somehow I'm adverse to mass hysteria, which is the way I tend to see this, and mind you, it may be a reckless ignorant view for you guys, but this is the way most Germans feel now

So, that said, if somebody is scared, and can get a hold of a vaccine without enhancers, then by all means get this feeling of security.

I won't because I get ill from most vaccinations.

So I learned to rely on a healthy lifestyle more than anything.

Perhaps I simply don't cling to my life so much anymore as I used to.

I do like to live, but when it's time to go it's time to go, isn't it?

What can we do when the bullet has our name on it? It will find us. Karma?
There is no escaping this final destination.

What a smart ass I can be, I'm sorry. :heart:

And to add that: I'd rather die many years from now than now. Perhaps I can go forward in my studies...be of value...
Annapurna

Post by Annapurna »

Hello, Cooran,

I'm glad you guyss didn't have any reactions, that speaks for the quality of your vaccine. As you say you don't have Squalene in the Vaccines in AUS, which finally answers my question.

But, although Squalene is indeed a substance wich occurs in nature, cosmetics, and so forth, it appears here in small quantities, which is BY FAR exceeded in an injection.

I forgot the exact numbers, but INJECTED, the body tends to be overwhelmed, and sees it as a potentially dangerous intruder. It begins to create antibodies.

Official studies I often don't swallow hook line and sinker anymore, my trust has been broken too many times. I know they feed us what we may know.

Think of Chernobyl.

The government told us back then that there is absolutely no danger for us, but how come Bavarian Minister President Franz Josef Strauss had the first 5 or 10 centimeters of his garden removed after the worst fall out was over? Because that was the safe and proper thing to do, but if he had said so, all people would have wanted to so as well, and then where to bring all this soil?

Oh, send it to Africa, and have them grow pineapples in it, which get imported to us, sprayed with the DDT, which is forbidden to use in the rich Western nations, but we can still produce it and sell it to the 3 rd world. Money money money mooooney....

There is a lot of weird stuff going on, and many of us have no idea. Myself included.

Be safe and well, my friends.

:group: