1. Are "Kalapas" mentioned in the four Nikayas? Not as far as I know
2. In the same vein, is momentary concentration or sixteen nanas mentioned in the four Nikayas? Sankhara upekkha (nana?) is mentioned. Not the others.
3. Is a seven fold Noble path mentioned in the four Nikayas? Not as far as I know
4. Does sati actually mean bare attention? Or does it mean "thinking/recollecting"? Evidence for both definitions.
5. Is access concentration mentioned in the four Nikayas? Not as far as I know
6. Do path/fruit arise one after the other according to the four Nikayas? yes, but as people not as moments.
7. If later works differ from the four Nikayas, should we twist words and meanings to make the suttas fit the later teachings?
8. Do the four Nikayas state that Anatta is a reality of existence? yes, to monks who were practicing, not to outsiders to the dhamma
9. Do the four Nikayas teach the ten paramis? not in that format, as far as I know
10. Do the four Nikayas, state that when the Buddha has gone, then the suttas & vinaya should be a monks guide and nothing else.(this is the most important question). indeed