Can we schedule a chat session?

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
Individual

Can we schedule a chat session?

Post by Individual »

The chatroom seems to have gone as I expected (unless I missed some great conversations). I went in there a couple times, and both times, I saw people logging in, saying, "Hello?" then going away and logging out. :P

Could we schedule a chat session? The people whose time matters most are the bhikkhus here -- Ven. Appicchato and Dhammanando... And also, although Retrofuturist, Mikenz, and Ben aren't monks, they are all insightful enough that it would be very good to have them around too.

When are you all available?
The best things in life aren't things.

The Diamond Sutra
retrofuturist

Re: Can we schedule a chat session?

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Individual,

We have no plans to centrally schedule chat sessions.

Of course, we won't stop you or others doing it though if it's something that interests you.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Tex

Post by Tex »

I made a thread in the coffee lounge last night and Retro and a couple of others stopped in.

I'd join you there now but I'm heading out the door, maybe tomorrow...
"To reach beyond fear and danger we must sharpen and widen our vision. We have to pierce through the deceptions that lull us into a comfortable complacency, to take a straight look down into the depths of our existence, without turning away uneasily or running after distractions." -- Bhikkhu Bodhi

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -- Heraclitus
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Individual,

I'll create you a pinned thread in the Lounge for you and others to schedule chats or just announce your availability for a chat.

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."