Daily Dhamma Drops from Ceylon!

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
jrh001

Daily Dhamma Drops from Ceylon!

Post by jrh001 »

Hi,

The "Daily Dhamma Drops from Ceylon!" posts are really good. Can I suggest that, instead of posting into one long discussion thread, these be posted as separate items? It would make searching and reading much simpler. There are usually many images and they can take a while to download when all included in one long discussion thread.

I'd even suggest that Bhikkhu_Samahita be given a separate section of the forum that only he can post into. Others can read and any discussion can be done elsewhere. I think it would be very useful to separate "teaching" from discussion.

JohnH
retrofuturist

Re: Daily Dhamma Drops from Ceylon!

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings John,

Bhikkhu Samahita is welcome to post them into a single thread, or as separate thread... according to his preference.

I'll take this opportunity and let him know this via private message.

As for the other idea, we'll keep it in mind for the future though it opens up a bit of a can of worms. PM me if you're interested in the gory boring details!

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."