Papanca

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.

Re: Papanca

Postby PeterB » Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 pm

I guess the question becomes is papanca fertile mud, or is it clogging weeds ?
PeterB

Postby Aloka » Tue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm

PeterB wrote:I guess the question becomes is papanca fertile mud, or is it clogging weeds ?

...Or is it like the previous sentence and this one, merely just conceptual proliferation ?

:rofl:
Aloka

Postby termite » Fri May 21, 2010 2:37 am

tiltbillings wrote:To let out a wee secret we have the "Charnel Grounds" (borrowed from Termite's Websangha) for posts that have been removed from view.

It's strange that I was unaccountably drawn to read this thread tonight, when I haven't logged on here for ages. Odd.

It's nice to know that something has been inspired by Websangha, but it's a bit disconcerting to find that it's a boneyard. Night of the Living Dead, maybe? ;)
termite

Postby Ben » Fri May 21, 2010 2:52 am

Hi Termite and welcome back to DW!

The charnel ground is actually very useful for our purposes.
think most people who have moderated on discussion boards will agree that its important to keep an archive of off-topic and generally unsuitable posts as it improves the quality of moderation.
kind regards

Ben
"Only those who take to meditation with good intentions can be assured of success. With the development of the purity and the power of the mind backed by the insight into the ultimate truth of nature, one might be able to do a lot of things in the right direction for the benefit of mankind."

Sayagyi U Ba Khin

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global Relief
UNHCR Syria Emergency Relief AppealTyphoon Haiyan Relief AppealKiva: (person to person micro-finance)

e: ben.dhammawheel@gmail.com
Ben
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Suggestion box