Theodicy - healing samsara & purgatory

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Being Person

Theodicy - healing samsara & purgatory

Post by Being Person »

Sorta the experience I've been journeying of for almost 9 years now, a process of discerning history in reference to what seems like indifference between Christian Buddhists and the Christian Religions in consideration of oppositions to messianic views and/or faiths and non-duality, the rest of the world and Prophecy the predated the time of Genesis. In terms of peace with global healing and what seems like the practice of Theodicy:

the·od·i·cy   
[thee-od-uh-see] Show IPA
–noun, plural -cies.
a vindication of the divine attributes, particularly holiness and justice, in establishing or allowing the existence of physical and moral evil.

the odyssey I've lived includes innocent knowings leading to creating in a depth of human reality so thorough that as I've experienced it, samsara and purgatory have been rightly gentled and at this point it's sorta a manner of the root of what seems to include a realignment of Christian authority on all levels in a way that includes the journey's of many being's who are referenced in reference to having been human beings, where to me, witnessing the truth from a global one-pointed standpoint in consideration to causality and guiding human consciousness, like if that's an extent to which I am able to listen having figured out how to make myself chosen for things beyond hilariousness in consideration of the omni-potence of the realization that humanity needs to experience.

For example, what is true rightness today? Gosh, maybe the best way is to ask being(')s of the non-physical realms of which my life is experienced in a manner as if I'm more of the non-physical realms than of humanity. Like, how do people respond to a person experiencing an odyssey, to what extent have I worked to some extent having relied on "honesty is the best policy". A location of the one of the best locations where I can find listeners, me, a drunk expounding on things that are fairly easy to express as profoundly hilarious.

So, as the story of my journey continues what information am I seeking if it's true that I'll know a consciousness which results of what I write here. If I put my faith in all living human beings, who is playing already when I don't know how to play?

Peace with Global Healing, where does that take things if during the course of my suffrage while transcending an odyssey and in consideration of a global one-pointed realization that is necessary? Is it possible for me to heal in orientation to sharing the realization of beauty and a needful healing of human consciousness?

beauty...

Being Person
lord Guru Being Person
eco-Wuupferdearo
beyond of name ~ Cloud Watcher ~ dallying dollops as affeelial fruition
Fede

Re: Theodicy - healing samsara & purgatory

Post by Fede »

I wish I could understand what the heck you are talking about... :shrug: :

Could you paraphrase in more basic and comprehensible terminology, please? :?
"Samsara: The human condition's heartbreaking inability to sustain contentment." Elizabeth Gilbert, 'Eat, Pray, Love'.

Simplify: 17 into 1 WILL go: Mindfulness!

Quieta movere magna merces videbatur. (Sallust, c.86-c.35 BC)
Translation: Just to stir things up seemed a good reward in itself. ;)

I am sooooo happy - How on earth could I be otherwise?! :D

http://www.armchairadvice.co.uk/relationships/forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paññāsikhara

Post by Paññāsikhara »

Basically, Buddhist doesn't have the theodicy problem, because it doesn't posit anything or anyone as both all-beneficial and omnipotent.
The Buddha is compassionate, but not omnipotent. So not even he can cop the blame on this one. Theodicy isn't an issue.
My recently moved Blog, containing some of my writings on the Buddha Dhamma, as well as a number of translations from classical Buddhist texts and modern authors, liturgy, etc.: Huifeng's Prajnacara Blog.
Being Person

Post by Being Person »

Actually, I'm writing because I do feel very strongly that what I generally experience is a problem and I do appreciate your replies. It's easier for me to start by responding to Paññāsikhara's response. I feel your misunderstanding me concerning omni-potent and all-beneficial. I do tend to make mistakes and also I experience many different being's in my body, many of whom I haven't necessarily discerned who they specifically are, while I've a general sense of what view they are of, so to speak. Sometimes, or in particular this case, when I did write the post a being I was embodying did extend the word omni-potent into what was being written. Strange I know and in explanation, part of the problem I'm dealing with.

In terms of Buddhism and Buddha, it's awkward to respond to the references you made as I feel your wrong in that Buddhism's theodicy problem as I've experienced it, isn't because Theodicy is of Buddhism but it effects Buddhism very blatantly, including in consideration of the global world people live in.

A problem with Theodicy and Buddhism as I've experienced it has to do with the Triratna Buddhist Community (tbc), earlier know as the Western Buddhist Order. I had lived in a wbo community for about 20 months and had left having been subject to samsara if I understand correctly. Part of the problem is that the tbc members of England and western culture tends to include people of Christian ancestry, of which as I understand includes issues of Christianity which is of a theistic view or messianic orientation.

In my experience of being's of the non-physical realms, some of the being's that represent the tbc are more representative of Christian faiths not to mention S., tbc's founder, who seems to have extended teachings in consideration of what feels like a pushing away from Catholic theistic orientation. What I discern concerning the odyssey I've lived is that the tbc is to some effect holding a line against the Catholic religion from effecting the tbc teachings and the manner that it's done is by subjecting far too many good people to samsara as a manner of maintaining a boundary from Christian influence and particularly Catholicism.

I do apologize if my understanding is incorrect but it seems very real to me, that the samsara that the tbc subjects too many good people to includes a manner of engagement between Buddhist and Christian being's of which as I've experienced it, is a problem for both Buddhism and the world, based on what I've witnessed.

In terms of what I'm explaining or presenting, basically, I've sought help with what I've been experiencing to varying degrees for about 9 years now and it's very awkward trying to explain in a manner of hoping to make sense while innocent and fairly frequently of horrendous experiences. I do feel that what I've experienced and experience on a daily basis is a problem pertaining to human abiding.

What's weird is that I'm not explaining it very well it seems, so in some sense it feels as though maybe saying, in my honest opinion, there are many reason's of which I should be attended to, to assure that some of the problems I'm familiar with can be addressed by people who could wisely and skillfully bring an end to what might already be some distortion from normal human reality based on what I've witnessed pass by me. Like, it I haven't been able to control who I embody, some of who aren't respectful of who I am nor of my humanity, having the audacity to alter what I intend of my consciousness and words.

In terms of the scope of grandiosity that I've expressed, I'm basically also trying to explain that I've abided with what seems like billions of being's, of mention is the vastness of which I've envisioned many things and being's and civilizations. I commonly experience being's from planets of this solar system while not having recently abided of Earth including some that indicate that they've never abided of Earth.

Anyway, my post is sorta another effort at gaining some help, maybe not the best attempt one thing for sure, it seems as though some Buddhist and Christian boundaries have been obscured, in the case of my odyssey and I honestly do feel it's a very bad idea for the tbc to continue using teaching that wrongly subject people to samsara that results in some manner of gray area between Buddhist and Christian entitlement to effect human reality.

In my reality, I've abided with Lord Buddha fairly frequently at times during the course of my odyssey and honesty being the best policy, despite the suggestion seemingly ridiculous as it feels unskillful for me not to mention but it makes a lot of sense to me that I'm attended to by some senior Buddhist monks in person and in no way light heartedly.

beauty...

Being Person
lord Guru Being Person
eco-Wuupferdearo
Sobeh

Post by Sobeh »

:heart: :hug:
Paññāsikhara

Post by Paññāsikhara »

Hi Being Person, in the Buddhist teachings, the idea of "subjecting someone to samsara" does not really match.
It is one's own karma that keeps one within the cycle of rebirth, not the actions of another.
(Although strictly speaking, it is not the exact same entity that both makes karma and experiences the results.)
If you are attended on by senior monks, it may be best to ask them about your situation.
My recently moved Blog, containing some of my writings on the Buddha Dhamma, as well as a number of translations from classical Buddhist texts and modern authors, liturgy, etc.: Huifeng's Prajnacara Blog.
rowyourboat

Post by rowyourboat »

Thought disorder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_disorder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

unusual Religious beliefs

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20557227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please take care of yourself and seek help if you need to. It maybe best to stay away from religious material.

with metta
With Metta

Karuna
Mudita
& Upekkha
Being Person

Post by Being Person »

Enjoyable responses, I must say. What's interesting to me is the phenomenological experience I experience when writing and reading replies of this forum. Literally, a very real experience to me, something I haven't heard or understood anyone mention of they're own experience.

Having worked as a Psychiatric Counselor for severely mentally ill people for about 5 years, the thought disorder issue is fun to consider. In my opinion it's different than that. For me, what some may refer to as "mental Illness", I view to be "societies mentality", like rather than being lost in suffering or something to that effect, why not listen to the choir whom seems to lack insight as to mindful awareness and such.

Basically, I'm having a hard time explaining myself here, while what might one expect of an innocently knowing person at such late age. Maybe this sounds like a cop-out but if choice of words are an issue, maybe listening pertains to entanglement with words for most people of societies mentality, encumbered with thought and conversation constraint and lack of mental formation orientation of knowing or something. Maybe that's what I'm trying to get at, presenting or mirroring how people sound to me or something, with the verbal skills that are listening of reality or something.

As for me, when I started to understand, words seemed very vile to me as I witnessed people speak in consideration of the poignancy of direct phenomenal experience I've known, like what wisdom or knowledge might result of such witnessing. So I refused to be part of the problem and reserved my right to be caring. Sure, I'm no scholar but I do have a question sorta. Are people locked into having to use words properly? Like I might explain that maybe I theoretically explain what I'm talking about and such technicality as "subjecting one to samsara" isn't a manner of suggesting a match.

What's cool though, the rounds of rebirth and such, dude, you got to believe me, I wouldn't ask you to but it's so dynamic, manners of abiding of the non-physical realms, the normative four dimensions of realty pertaining to heaven or skyward manners of abiding and the 13 to 17 dimension pertaining to the subconscious and than there is the unconscious and the conditioned realities of each, including "enlightened society" abidings as well as Heavenly, and then gosh, of the solar system and then the Galaxy. Have you considered a 5,000 year plan?

In terms of having sought help, it feels as if human society sorta excuses some people from society having "fallen" or something of that effect. For me it's as if humanity has failed me, a human being. To me that doesn't quite make sense in consideration of compassion, the Golden Rule, honesty is the best policy and stuff like that. It's almost as if an inside joke in some sense to witness people's response to who I am.

Regardless, it's very helpful for me to express myself like this as the response I gain is very real in consideration of what feels like direct knowing.

I do feel as though I must ask that a moderator, if I'm participating in the forum improperly, please excuse me from continuing for want of not being banned from the forum so that I may inquire at a later date about some phenomenon pertaining to particular perspectives associated with word-reality or some manner of mindfulness gap.

beauty...

Being Person

PS: Does that even make sense?
lord Guru Being Person
eco-Wuupferdearo
Viscid

Post by Viscid »

Being Person wrote:PS: Does that even make sense?
It's jumbled, Being. You don't seem very attached to the same world to which the rest of the forum users here are accustomed. I don't think we, as a forum, know whether engaging with you about your experiences is healthy or not. If we did so, we could be enforcing delusion. However, your experiences COULD be valid, but they may be so distant from the way we experience reality that it is impossible for us to be confident in any attempt to understand.
Being Person wrote:Are people locked into having to use words properly? Like I might explain that maybe I theoretically explain what I'm talking about and such technicality as "subjecting one to samsara" isn't a manner of suggesting a match.
First: Language sucks. It does an awful job at explaining what we experience, we can always only suggest what phenomenon we observe.

Second: We assume when someone says something that they are confident in what they are expressing, and mean what they say literally. If we attributed many possible meanings to what is said, we wouldn't ever feel as if we truly understood anyone.
Being Person wrote:What's cool though, the rounds of rebirth and such, dude, you got to believe me, I wouldn't ask you to but it's so dynamic, manners of abiding of the non-physical realms, the normative four dimensions of realty pertaining to heaven or skyward manners of abiding and the 13 to 17 dimension pertaining to the subconscious and than there is the unconscious and the conditioned realities of each, including "enlightened society" abidings as well as Heavenly, and then gosh, of the solar system and then the Galaxy. Have you considered a 5,000 year plan?
What do you mean by '5,000 year plan?'

Again, maybe what you're experiencing is some observation of ultimate reality, of which you simply do not have the language and insight to explain clearly-- or it's a delusion.
Being Person wrote:In terms of having sought help, it feels as if human society sorta excuses some people from society having "fallen" or something of that effect. For me it's as if humanity has failed me, a human being. To me that doesn't quite make sense in consideration of compassion, the Golden Rule, honesty is the best policy and stuff like that. It's almost as if an inside joke in some sense to witness people's response to who I am.
I can sympathize. Having this view of the world, which other people not only do not see but are even disturbed by your very expression of it must make you feel alienated and distant from everyone else. I'm sorry.
"What holds attention determines action." - William James
Being Person

Post by Being Person »

I appreciate your reply Viscid.

Delusion is an interesting issue. Since my experience began I've come to view reality as intended for human beings to be the only thing worthy of believing or belief implies doubt. I do enjoy and learn from telling my story as a manner of finding a clearer discernment as conversation rarely leads to contact or understanding as it seems I catch very little of the meaning of what people say but rather feel it.

It's almost as if truth and knowing are lost from the reality of human experience while for me what's real is real while the story is something I haven't believed and of circumstances that feels a manner of subjection to perception pertaining to forced realization in consideration of consciousness and the stories of being(')s as they journey of society.

Honestly, my sense of whether or not I'm harmful feels an awkward orientation as I'm rather helpless in consideration of defending myself so I've come to support people defenses as a manner of finding a harmony in some sense. What I hold of my participation and contribution I wish I could express as it feels more beautiful than people are familiar while lacking clarity and of a container that would be wonderful if it was true.

I was homeless for about 18 months about 7 years ago and since I've had a home I take in homeless people. Recently an African American youth whom I might say had lost his way. We were friends for about 8 months before he moved on and I might describe his response to me as someone who felt I was blessed by God (?), he calls me a Prophet and asked about joining my religion, which I'm sorta mentioning for safety reasons.

What was cool was watching him learn of an experience of knowing beauty and whom he was embodying, in that my perception is that most all people are embodying guides while it's something I don't feel comfortable being part of yet as it's seemingly forced and beyond what I feel I should be familiar with, it was quite beautiful the healing he experienced. It felt as if he knew he was embodying being's from Africa , at times, whom had just starved to death as children and they would speak to me within the knowing of what didn't feel or seem to be delusion.

The questions that were posed even sounded beautiful in consideration of what sounded like a gratefulness for having been released from a normal manner of journeying concerning having recently starved to death.

I've similar orientations of cultural considerations for being's of misfortune oriented to indigenous manners of human kindness. As the story of my odyssey goes, suposidly what's resulted is a globally oriented religious belief system of the non-physical realms very beautifully balanced in considerations of spirituality, transcendent awareness, culture, journeying and abiding of rounds of birth and death. If the story holds truth to what I'd love to remain a part of, I suposidly get to teach of what might be referred to as of reality over my next 5 life's.

Presently the message includes issues concerning Creation on Earth being endangered and suposidly there will be 300,000 million children born who will be guided to help save the world by the end of this November in consideration of the story I'm familiar with. I hear them actually, as being(')s, not voices. Including in my story, many being(')s whom had been abiding of eternity, shamanicly guided contemporary meek being(')s, a fair amount whom had been loyal to Lucifer, which is nothing I expected.

As the Prophecy goes though, it's the end of the Messianic age here on Earth forever, as planned as the story goes, the creation of an Ark has resulted and one of the issues includes considerations for journeying and abiding if say, Creation on Earth isn't hospitable to human beings in say, 5,000 years, so it's sorta a manner of planning of the future which would be a whole lot brighter if human beings would start taking care of Creation on Earth. An interesting orientation being that contemporary meek being(')s, bodhisatvha(')s and martyr's (Muslim) being a consideration as to a lead in as to how the Earth is shared.

With that considered, the story is sorta about finding a balance with being in consideration of, what will there be to do if there are few human lives to be had, what of being on Earth when no or few human beings, or journeying to Jupiter or some other planet or beyond. For me, much too much to consider as I have.

Anyway, everyone gets to make it up regardless. I've been cultivating, developing and evolving a realization I'm trying to force on all living human beings with a lot of participation. Actually, there is a lot of squabbling over whom gains what responsibilities pertaining to whatever the truth of the manner is. A shared realization for humanity for the beauty of being alive while knowing the solace of the possibility that we're destroying Creation on Earth. I sorta hold it, the solace and hope, in my mind in the likeness of a jhana and push and extend it into the sky for people to feel as those whom had fallen of my conscious mind raise into skyward manners of abiding with a hope that humanity doesn't fail this creation.

Thanks for reading, it's a very powerful experience and sharing the story helps me find my way.

beauty...

Being Person
Viscid

Post by Viscid »

Below are my opinion on your statements, and should not be viewed as authoritative; I'm just a jerk from the Internet. You seem to want validation and feedback, so I am obliging.
Being Person wrote:I appreciate your reply Viscid.

Delusion is an interesting issue. Since my experience began I've come to view reality as intended for human beings to be the only thing worthy of believing or belief implies doubt.
Reality as 'intended' for human beings is what is optimal for development and function as a human.
Being Person wrote: I do enjoy and learn from telling my story as a manner of finding a clearer discernment as conversation rarely leads to contact or understanding as it seems I catch very little of the meaning of what people say but rather feel it.
So you discern meaning more from what you intuit is meant from what is said moreso than a literal understanding of explicit statements. I can see how this can lead to misunderstanding someone's intended meaning.
Being Person wrote:It's almost as if truth and knowing are lost from the reality of human experience while for me what's real is real while the story is something I haven't believed and of circumstances that feels a manner of subjection to perception pertaining to forced realization in consideration of consciousness and the stories of being(')s as they journey of society.
Everyone has a firm belief in what is and is not 'real.' Because your version of what is 'real' is so far different from the popular version of reality, you may very well be assuming that your reality is more true than other people's realities, but it is someway obscured from the view of 'normal' people. We each have our own version of reality, and they are all equally subjectively 'true.' However, some versions of reality are better at reducing suffering and making predictions about the Outside World.
Being Person wrote:Honestly, my sense of whether or not I'm harmful feels an awkward orientation as I'm rather helpless in consideration of defending myself so I've come to support people defenses as a manner of finding a harmony in some sense.

I don't get the impression you're 'harmful.' Do you? Why would you be harmful?
Being Person wrote:What I hold of my participation and contribution I wish I could express as it feels more beautiful than people are familiar while lacking clarity and of a container that would be wonderful if it was true.

I was homeless for about 18 months about 7 years ago and since I've had a home I take in homeless people. Recently an African American youth whom I might say had lost his way. We were friends for about 8 months before he moved on and I might describe his response to me as someone who felt I was blessed by God (?), he calls me a Prophet and asked about joining my religion, which I'm sorta mentioning for safety reasons.

What was cool was watching him learn of an experience of knowing beauty and whom he was embodying, in that my perception is that most all people are embodying guides while it's something I don't feel comfortable being part of yet as it's seemingly forced and beyond what I feel I should be familiar with, it was quite beautiful the healing he experienced.
This sounds a bit like megalomania to me. It's great that you're helping this kid out, sure, but you are indulging in a self-peception which tells you that you are somehow more compassionate, loving and beautiful than everyone else. You are giving yourself some messianic purpose. When you see yourself as God's gift to the world, unique and perfect, you blind yourself to your own imperfections and shortcomings, which subverts the cultivation of knowledge and wisdom.
Being Person wrote: It felt as if he knew he was embodying being's from Africa , at times, whom had just starved to death as children and they would speak to me within the knowing of what didn't feel or seem to be delusion.
We all embody our ancestry. That's what culture is. Words and ideas have been passed down from generation to generation, and in that sense our minds and view of reality is the rebirth of the minds and views of our ancestors. This is why, for me, the study of etymology is quite interesting; when we can trace the word for an idea, we can trace the origin of the idea and its development.
Being Person wrote:The questions that were posed even sounded beautiful in consideration of what sounded like a gratefulness for having been released from a normal manner of journeying concerning having recently starved to death.

I've similar orientations of cultural considerations for being's of misfortune oriented to indigenous manners of human kindness. As the story of my odyssey goes, suposidly what's resulted is a globally oriented religious belief system of the non-physical realms very beautifully balanced in considerations of spirituality, transcendent awareness, culture, journeying and abiding of rounds of birth and death. If the story holds truth to what I'd love to remain a part of, I suposidly get to teach of what might be referred to as of reality over my next 5 life's.
Or you're indulging in delusion and megalomania.
Being Person wrote:Presently the message includes issues concerning Creation on Earth being endangered and suposidly there will be 300,000 million children born who will be guided to help save the world by the end of this November in consideration of the story I'm familiar with. I hear them actually, as being(')s, not voices. Including in my story, many being(')s whom had been abiding of eternity, shamanicly guided contemporary meek being(')s, a fair amount whom had been loyal to Lucifer, which is nothing I expected.

As the Prophecy goes though, it's the end of the Messianic age here on Earth forever, as planned as the story goes, the creation of an Ark has resulted and one of the issues includes considerations for journeying and abiding if say, Creation on Earth isn't hospitable to human beings in say, 5,000 years, so it's sorta a manner of planning of the future which would be a whole lot brighter if human beings would start taking care of Creation on Earth. An interesting orientation being that contemporary meek being(')s, bodhisatvha(')s and martyr's (Muslim) being a consideration as to a lead in as to how the Earth is shared.
The world has ALWAYS been ending, you're not the first nor the last to predict that. These '300,000 million children' (that's 300 billion, by the way, which would be a lot of kids!) are most certainly a product of your own delusion. I am sorry. Yes, we're probably going to screw up the planet through exhausting our resources, war and environmental destruction. Your plan of escape doesn't seem like much of a plan at all.

I like the parallel you seem to have made between bodhisattvas and martyrs however. =D
Being Person wrote:With that considered, the story is sorta about finding a balance with being in consideration of, what will there be to do if there are few human lives to be had, what of being on Earth when no or few human beings, or journeying to Jupiter or some other planet or beyond. For me, much too much to consider as I have.
I don't think Jupiter would make that great a home. I suggest Mars or the Moon as better alternatives.
Being Person wrote:Anyway, everyone gets to make it up regardless. I've been cultivating, developing and evolving a realization I'm trying to force on all living human beings with a lot of participation. Actually, there is a lot of squabbling over whom gains what responsibilities pertaining to whatever the truth of the manner is. A shared realization for humanity for the beauty of being alive while knowing the solace of the possibility that we're destroying Creation on Earth. I sorta hold it, the solace and hope, in my mind in the likeness of a jhana and push and extend it into the sky for people to feel as those whom had fallen of my conscious mind raise into skyward manners of abiding with a hope that humanity doesn't fail this creation.
No one's going to listen to someone who says that the future of the human race is on Jupiter. If you want to be involved, educate yourself on environmental protection, politics or simply volunteer with a charitable organization. People aren't going to follow you as the Second Coming; they're going to see you as disconnected and deluded, something to be dismissed and disregarded as 'yet another Crazy Person.'
Being Person wrote:Thanks for reading, it's a very powerful experience and sharing the story helps me find my way.

beauty...

Being Person
I hope my analysis was a little sobering.
"What holds attention determines action." - William James
Being Person

Post by Being Person »

Thanks for taking the time to reply. It's helpful to me.
Reality as 'intended' for human beings is what is optimal for development and function as a human.
I don't get the impression you're 'harmful.' Do you? Why would you be harmful?
To me, reality pertaining to human perception has been a problem and my manner of abiding as a human being had been severely maligned and is still so but much gentler that had been. My concern became at times what seemed to be more that an average problem, for example, when people helped me and the more I was helped people would experience rather poignant problems that seemed to be a problem beyond what I'm able to describe. Maybe I was just over concerned.

In terms of me being harmful, no I don't view myself to be harmful, I was responding to a question earlier in the thread but hadn't familiarized myself with quoting prior comments. I chose very thoroughly to suffer for people who seemed to be adversely effected by what I was experiencing which has de-solved for the most part and as I refused to spread what I became of to other people.
Everyone has a firm belief in what is and is not 'real.' Because your version of what is 'real' is so far different from the popular version of reality, you may very well be assuming that your reality is more true than other people's realities, but it is someway obscured from the view of 'normal' people. We each have our own version of reality, and they are all equally subjectively 'true.' However, some versions of reality are better at reducing suffering and making predictions about the Outside World.
This is sorta my point, what I came to experience based on wrongful action of quite a number of Triratna Buddhist Community (formally the wbo) members, in my view, may have became something that may have resulted in many problems resulting in alterations in too many peoples experience of reality in a way that again may be a problem. Something that is sorta behind me now, although I don't know for sure.
This sounds a bit like megalomania to me.
My experience with the homeless youth I had taken in, as I experienced it, is something of a nature that is very unusual as is still my daily experience. Like, I communicate with being that are embodied by other human beings via mental formations. It's sorta disturbing actually. I discern, despite not believing and fairly thoroughly, each people has three rightful guides, whom change during developmental growth and aging, as chosen before gaining a human birth, one of whom is to be embodied by the person at all times.

As the story goes, I began discerning such things about 2 or 3 years ago and very poignantly. An issue I was dealing with included manners of the Church and Crown possessing the human life, meaning some manner of heaven-ward being or more guiding the person and the three rightful guides.

For me, despite what I understand of Buddhist skillfulness, I still have great concern pertaining how I came experience the effects on my life as to how a persons body becomes the property of the Church and Crown. The problem for me is that I feel I had gained some manner of achievement while at a Thai Forrest Buddhist monastery which resulted in what I have come to refer to as having gained inherent wisdom. As the story of the Odyssey I experienced goes, the issue became, in some manner of speaking, an indifference (manners of how history is referenced with disregard for harmful influences on others) between Christian and Buddhist influences on human abiding, spiritual/religious achievement. My biggest concern here is how my experience might have and may still influence causality or cause and effect in consideration of the Buddhist teachings which occurred, so to speak, before the odyssey began.

Prior to the problems or maybe what might be referred to as the Iliad, I had experienced about 11 years of life in which I had gained and experienced very wonderful ebbs and flows of what I'm identify as of jhanna states, thus a circumstance concerning resolving indifferences pertaining to what religious view was in the right in claiming credit for whatever it is/was that I achieved, too sound a little like an idiot about it and for lack of a better way of explaining. Or, having been baptized Episcopalian at a late age of youth, the issue had been posed. Thus, I had and have come to participate as to what I literally agreed to amongst non-physical beings, as a Peace Ambassador, of which hasn't felt respected by Christian oriented beings.

LIterally, there have been times where I've witnessed a large group of people I was in the presence of be embodied by
Angelic Christian oriented beings influencing the conversation of people, including that those that feel they have a right to possess my body as property have taken the liberty to speak with my speech faculty beyond my ability to discern what is being communicated in reference to cause and effect. A huge problem that to me amounts to huge indiscretions pertaining to human abiding and reality beyond what what seems right.

This is one of the particulars that I'm hoping to gain help with.
Or you're indulging in delusion and megalomania.
So, what I've explained so far hopefully sheds some light on the issues as to whether reality and delusion. Delusion to me includes a process of resolving what is right, to some extent. In terms of megalomania, to me I discern such considerations on my part and experience to be a forced suffrage, for lack of a better way of explaining/theorizing, that in my case resulted in a manner of societal mentality oriented to people vicariously and gratuitously benefiting from my suffrage. Something I'm not clear on as to whether it's wrongly disproportionate in reference to Christian culture and manners of possessing human life as property and in consideration of colonization and neo-liberalism.
These '300,000 million children' (that's 300 billion, by the way, which would be a lot of kids!) are most certainly a product of your own delusion. I am sorry.
Oops, yes, I meant three hundred million. To mention, the beings I'm referring to are predominantly beings whom had been abiding of eternity as Christianity has maintained, if I'm correct here. One of the constant issues I've cognisized (sp?) is that some manner of Earth Creation law is that human life and Earth abiding are limited to 750 years of an
eternity
, if abiding of a rightful presence here on Earth, thus the extended eternity being criminal.

One cognisized concept that awkward to deal with is that the reason human civilization and society has been maligned from it's intended evolution is that Lucifer was defeated. I the historical human population is considered, what has been shared with me, delusion or not, or whatever the truth is, malignment from rightful human abiding and civilizations societal evolution wasn't a problem until Lucifer was defeated and as I might tell my story, it's easy for me to discern a good being in my presence, despite possible discernment issues, and Lucifer is an Arc Angel that is very careful about what is best and hoped for for this Creation. Something that is difficult for me to identify with while for me, I've had some problems that seemed to rightly improve in the presence of Lucifer.

I responded in a way where, despite it possibly being beyond me, I required that He be good for this creation and I've even been in the presence of both Lucifer and Lord Buddha and by all indications they work/participate cooperatively and with respected boundaries, honesty, truth be told in that I'd rather not make mistakes concerning such issues.
I like the parallel you seem to have made between bodhisattvas and martyrs however. =D
In terms of circumstance I've cognisized and not something my imagination would have imagined of my own accord as is the case with much of what I'm explaining, Prophecy the predated the time of Genesis includes that it is three representatives of human kindness, so to speak, will extend manners of consideration for to human abiding and evolution, in my story as cognisized, it is contemporary meek beings, bodhisattvas and martyrs, martyrs including manners of human abiding that aren't representative of what might be identification with the manner of human abiding one is experiencing in terms of skin color, and cultural origin of the considered human life.

What's interesting about my story is that about 6 months ago, as the process of discerning my origins occurred despite my aversion to such issues, is that my origins, in consideration of some sense of a 7,000 year boundary, my origins are of Islam and particularly of martyrdom , while my spiritual/religious achievement has been of Buddhism in terms of responded to teachings and I've identified with being of Christian origins my whole life until recently. A funny notion for me is, including how I experience abiding with Muslim beings, is the notion of delusional Christian American Jehad, in this case where balance and harmony results of resolve, is the practice and everyone lives, so to speak.
I don't think Jupiter would make that great a home. I suggest Mars or the Moon as better alternatives.
In terms of other planets, for some beings, planets within the solar system are a hop skip and jump away. Manners of abiding orient to the nature of the environment of different planets and in reference to being of the non-physical realms. My understanding is that Jupiter is prevalently a fortunate place to be if not of Earth. Seemingly, Neptune is the next planet to gain a Creation such as is on Earth. Once, I was visited by being who were abiding on Uranus of whom had abided of Mars when there was a Creation there. I don't believe it while it was real as is everything I'm explaining. It in no way makes sense to me that my experience and the story are false, although discerning the truth during the course of an Odyssey is something that in my sense is forced for particular purposes. Does anyone know of any truths required and in association with an Odyssey?

Also, in reference to me sounding messianic, I have consciously chosen to fulfill responsibilities concerning such issues, keeping in mind that I've resolved to limit my achievements to Buddha-hood in consideration of long term, which I understand Lord Buddha is supportive of. I've generally and purposefully chosen to distance myself from identifying myself as Buddhist to as to protect Buddhism from some issues that seemed to have made Buddhist teachings vulnerable to being of history in reference to causality and how human beings are guided. For me, there is still a gray area concerning such issues, which is the reason I'm sharing my story, so as to at the very least communicate what I view to be a problem which I alone should not address and is why I'm appealing for help. When I say I feel that I should be attended to by senior Buddhist monks, it's because I refused to be used to give any religion the ability to malign Buddhist teachings. It's real to me, at least the bottom line. Of issue of most prominence are Buddhist teachings on the breath, amongst others including evolution and human abiding and spiritual/religious achievement. The breath having been something I was very good at practicing.
I hope my analysis was a little sobering.
Honestly, what sobering to me is that I've finally gotten to the point where I can explain such things. A responsibility I've been trying to address in terms of doing whatever I can to ensure that if anything that I've experienced is real, that I hope some senior Buddhist teachers do take the story seriously or something to that effect. To explain a little further, when I say attend to, I mean in person. I feel it's that necessary. I do appreciate what I've discerned in terms of responses I've experienced so far but I feel I must at the very least communicate at least once, it feels to be a things that should be attended to for the entirety of the rest of my life. Not so I can gain attention or extend my teachings or something of such a silly nature. If I was attended to as I feel it would be something Buddhist people would choose if they knew what I'm explaining, maybe it might end up be revealed as a false alarm or something but by all means, I'm glad I'm finally getting around to communicating what I generally feel is necessary so that the issue can be addressed by more capable people on particular senior Buddhist monks. Honesty being the best policy, I feel very clearly that such issues as who I am and what I experience should be addressed directly, something I've tried to gain in different way's without success so far.

Expressing such things is what is sobering to me, that I finally feel I've expressed and explained what I view to be needful and that it's a responsibility I've to some extent fulfilled and hopefully the appropriate people will respond if not to just make sure the problems are attended to if there are any and I've alluded to.

beauty...

Being Person
lord Guru Being Person
eco-Wuupferdearo
Kenshou

Post by Kenshou »

Viscid wrote:I don't think we, as a forum, know whether engaging with you about your experiences is healthy or not. If we did so, we could be enforcing delusion.
My thoughts exactly.

To be blunt with you, Being Person, you sound absolutely nuts, almost incomprehensible and schizophrenic. This is not meant to be an insult, but the fact is from this end, that's how you appear. All I can offer you is that perspective.
bodom

Post by bodom »

I am going to lock this thread for the time being.

:anjali:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB