1. The Gods requesting the Bodhisattva Shvetaketu in Tushita heaven, for descending to the earth.
2. Queen Maya's dream as the bodhisatta chooses rebirth in her womb
3. Prince Siddhatta is brought back to the palace and brahmins predict his future
4. Asita predicts he will be a Buddha to the consternation of King Suddhodana who prefers him to be a world monarch
5. Siddhatta attains the Jhanas sitting under a rose-apple tree during the ploughing festival
6 Siddhatta wins the sports competition for the hand of his cousin Princess Yasodhara
7.He marries Princess Yasodhara
8. Marriage celebration? (uncertain)
9. Siddhatta sees the four sights ( according to commentaries, not sutta)
10. He finds the dancing girls in sleep to be disgusting and turns away from sense pleasure.
11.He takes a last look at his wife and son Rahula before leaving the palace secretly ( according to commentaries, not sutta)
12. He flees the palace on his horse Kanthaka and with his servant Channa.
13. He renounces the world and leaves his clothes to Channa to take back to the palace. A deva offers him robes
14. Upon hearing the lute player, he stops practice of the austerities. As a result, his 5 companions leave him.
15. Near Bodh Gaya, Sujata offers him milk rice.
16. Mara attempts to stop his quest for enlightenment? (uncertain)
17. On the night before the Great Enlightenment, he recalls his past lives.
18. The daughters of Mara tempt him
19. The Great Enlightenment
20. Devas come to worship and celebrate his achievement? (uncertain)
21. Mucalinda the serpent shelters the Buddha during a storm.
22. He descends from Tavatimsa heaven after teaching the Abhidhamma to his departed mother.( not sure in commentaries or suttas)
23. Sakyan princes renounces en masse ( uncertain)
24. He who attends on the sick attends on me ~ Mahavagga
25. The Buddha visits Kapilavastu. Yasodhara waits for him.
26. Cunda offers thee last meal. Buddha suffers from stomach pains.
Pictures out of sequence from here onwards.
27 Buddha ordains his son Rahula in Kapilavastu
28. Buddha teaches the first sermon , Dhammacakkapavathanna sutta to the ascetics.
29 . ??no idea??
30. The Buddha visits Kapilavastu.
32. Magha Puja day-when 1,250 arahants spontaneously assembled on full moon day in February http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dham ... satha.html
33. Maha Parinibbana