Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:41 am
- Forum: General Theravāda discussion
- Topic: numb to feelings?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1196
i recognise when a feeling of anger arises but im more aware of tension and unease in my arms. i recognnise when a feeling of anxiety arises but more aware at the time of a pounding heart or uneasy stomach apart from these i seem to be unaware of other feelings, or perhaps these should be classed a...
- Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm
- Forum: Connections to Other Paths
- Topic: How can I deal with irritability in the morning?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2342
Hi, I'm just a beginner in all this, but here's some thoughts Not sure on your age, but blood sugar could be doing this, or Sometimes, drugs like smoking, caffiene etc can be a cause. if unsure a quick check up at the docs will help alleviate any worry. or maybe its just a need to control things, wa...
- Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:56 pm
- Forum: Wellness, Diet & Fitness
- Topic: Are cholesterol lowering drugs beneficial or harmful ?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3711
Thanks for sharing the link,