Hi from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Rudra Chakrin

Re: Hi from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

If any of you want to PM me, you can do that.
I'm revealing the Messiah Hulagu Khan, the Mongol Emperor, the world's second most powerful man (after his brother Kublai Khan) who ruled over Iran and Syria, Turkey etc...and brought into harmony all the faiths in his kingdom, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews etc....
His family was Christian/Buddhist and he lived with his fervently Christian mother and wife.
He saved Christianity from Islam's corrupt and evil Caliph but ruled his Muslim subjects with tolerance and respect as Mongols usually did: either they killed the ones that stood up to them or else they gave full control to those who sided with them, so as to enable them to do the job of administrating their immense regions.
bpallister

Post by bpallister »

Ban, please
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

Rudra Chakrin wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:42 pm
Dweller wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:30 pm
Dan74 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:39 pm
I would feel more safe to talk with Rudra about his beliefs, than with many of the followers of some of the great religions.

With some of the founders, I would surely remain silent.
Dweller I don't think you were here seven years ago when the first article of this thread was posted by Sincerely Yours.

The OP was about Obama and a miraculous event in the lottery that was being announced everywhere in Chicago (a #666 draw on Obama's acceptance speech-day.)

Day after win Obama lottery 666

I added links to the video's text-message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDIcvoIaoG8

In terms of fortune-telling and omens, it's 100% proof that Obama's the actual Biblical Antichrist.

Buddhists here don't want to accept signs sent from heaven. I don't know why. The Bible says many signs of the Apocalypse will precede it and anyone who pays attention can see the signs. That's what the Bible says. There are numerous predictions of the end times in Buddhism as well... so I don't see why Western Buddhists are not more attentive to prophecy. It's as if Western Buddhists don't want Buddhism to evolve and flourish in the Modern World. They want to live in the past it seems. Closed in on themselves. That's one sign of obstacles that arise during meditation. The mind becomes heavy and dark. One should run and move around and relax so as to shake off that obstacle. (Say the texts.) :namaste: I pray for all beings in the world to be happy and free. I pray for as much happiness as is literally possible to be given to all beings in a compassionate pov.
He was one pissweak antichrist then. An abject failure not having fulfilled any of the prophesies.
_/|\_
DiamondNgXZ

Post by DiamondNgXZ »

Deleted.
Last edited by DiamondNgXZ on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

DiamondNgXZ wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:40 am You might benefit from seeing a psychologist.
Or s/he might benefit from being left alone, not being encouraged to proliferate confused ideas.
DiamondNgXZ

Post by DiamondNgXZ »

Sam Vara wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:12 am

Or s/he might benefit from being left alone, not being encouraged to proliferate confused ideas.
Ok, good point, deleted my post.
Rudra Chakrin

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

Modus.Ponens wrote: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:03 pm LOL!!!

I welcome you, but there's no way that post isn't hilarious.

If you would say that the racist republicans are trying to turn Obama's image into the antichrist, then that would be true.

Fox (Propagandada) News has been poisoning american public discourse for too long. This nonsense is just too big to be tolerated as "opinion" instead of being ignorance based on malicious propaganda. Obama is just another guy who's president. In the end he barely has power over the US. Worry more about the lies that are being fed to you on a daily basis, turn off the TV and sit on the cushion. If this civilization ends it will be because of greedy bankers and the gun industry. They have taken over a long time before Obama became president. Obama is almost a pawn in this game.
Being a Chosen One of the Bible doesn't mean you're a liberal, peace be with you... Liberals don't have it all down pat, do they? Can you think of a fault you can find in liberals? Drugs maybe? lol! Schizos hahahaha! I'm a scholar of Buddhism. I've seen a lot of newbies and fanatics, I guarantee . :yingyang:
Rudra Chakrin

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

Kim OHara wrote: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:06 pm The OP hasn't been back for a few days now. He has merely posted his message and gone away. Can we just let the thread die quietly?

:namaste:
Kim
I'm here. Hi. :buddha1: :spy:

Seven years later. Boom! Apocalypse! 7 year's charm does the job.

But I'm back with the Messiah and Antichrist to boot. Good news! PM me if you want more details that we're keeping off the forum because this forum doesn't allow the words Kalachakra or Shambhala. There are warning signals related to those two words. :console:
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

Rudra Chakrin wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:46 pm PM me if you want more details that we're keeping off the forum because this forum doesn't allow the words Kalachakra or Shambhala. There are warning signals related to those two words. :console:
This forum does allow the words Kalachakra and Shambhala. But it's a Theravada forum, and someone has kindly pointed out that you will find a more knowledgeable and interested audience on a sister site, which deals with Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. It's here:

https://www.dharmawheel.net/

and a link is at the bottom of the page.

That's trying to be helpful to you. The other side of the coin is that unless you explicitly link the points you make - Kalachakra, Shambhala, whatever - to Theravadan Buddhism, you are likely to find them amended or removed. I would strongly advice you to refresh your memory regarding the Terms of Service, especially the first section, and 2k.

I wish you all the best here as you post in accordance with that advice. :anjali:
Modus.Ponens

Post by Modus.Ponens »

Rudra Chakrin wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:05 pm
Modus.Ponens wrote: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:03 pm LOL!!!

I welcome you, but there's no way that post isn't hilarious.

If you would say that the racist republicans are trying to turn Obama's image into the antichrist, then that would be true.

Fox (Propagandada) News has been poisoning american public discourse for too long. This nonsense is just too big to be tolerated as "opinion" instead of being ignorance based on malicious propaganda. Obama is just another guy who's president. In the end he barely has power over the US. Worry more about the lies that are being fed to you on a daily basis, turn off the TV and sit on the cushion. If this civilization ends it will be because of greedy bankers and the gun industry. They have taken over a long time before Obama became president. Obama is almost a pawn in this game.
Being a Chosen One of the Bible doesn't mean you're a liberal, peace be with you... Liberals don't have it all down pat, do they? Can you think of a fault you can find in liberals? Drugs maybe? lol! Schizos hahahaha! I'm a scholar of Buddhism. I've seen a lot of newbies and fanatics, I guarantee . :yingyang:
Peace be with you too. It's been almost 7 years since that post. Liberals and conservatives have parts of the truth and both of them have flaws. Balance is important. And I personally think the democrat party is becoming less liberal and more far left. But I don't want to debate politics, it's mostly a waste of time. Best of luck to you.
'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.' - Jhana Sutta
Rudra Chakrin

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

If anyone wants to post here, welcome.
It's probably the oldest "live thread" at Dhamma Wheel.
I've found the Messiah announced in the Kalachakra Tantra.
If anyone's interested: just sayin' so. :alien: :zzz: