A BIG HELLO with HAPPINESS, for all of their

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
camille

A BIG HELLO with HAPPINESS, for all of their

Post by camille »

:namaste: Hello, my name is Camille and I’m new french girl based in London, in this forum. :namaste:
:hug: I would want all greet you warmly :hug:

I meet Vipassana Theravada in Mexico in 2006. In this time, I was practicing, more or less 2 hours for day and I make a retreat
(10 days) with Venerable Bhikkhu Nandisena ( ordination in California). After I come back in France ..I have such much difficulties in my
life that because I wasn’t practicing so much. But trying to keep contact with the Bouddhisme. For exemple, reading books. Now my life is more quiet.
I was able, again, to come back, in the Bouddhisme. And I make a retreat (mai/juin-15 days 2014) with a burmese monk : Venerable Sayadaw U Nanda Sidhi,
in France. Now I practice 4 hours for day. Trying to keep my Concentration and my attention all the day, I’m watchful.
It’s not so hard for install this discipline…If your trying to report all your activity with noting in our mind. But sometimes …
I lost my self-confidence, or I’m not so carefully with the hindrances !!! But I try, try, try to continusly not forgot my goal. And after my ability
come back, with calm and tranquility. Inside of me, I am persuaded, I want to become a nun :). But I feel,
Sometimes fear to take this way…If I can’t arrive !! If it’s to hard ! And in the same time…I know some people around me, don’t understand,
don’t want I become a nun. There is great reluctance. It’s because for the moment I try, step by step, change myself, for more
Spiritual maturity and for my family, my boyfriend, and my frien, accept this changing.

;) If you have any advice I would read carefully ;)

hihi !! I hope I haven’t bored all of their :thinking:

I wish all of their find a great happiness !! :jumping:

Camille
« Celui qui, après avoir été négligent, devient vigilant, illumine la terre comme la lune émergeant des nuées. » Bouddha
with Metta
Mkoll

Re: A BIG HELLO with HAPPINESS, for all of their

Post by Mkoll »

Greetings! Welcome to the forum.

:hello:
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
TheNoBSBuddhist

Post by TheNoBSBuddhist »

Bienvenue camille!
Je n'ai pas tous les accents sur mon clavier, mais j'espere que tu me comprends comme meme!

Un effort magnifique avec ton anglais! Je crois que mon francais n'est pas comparable!

Je te souhaite un bon 'voyage' avec nous!
:namaste:

You will not be punished FOR your 'emotions'; you will be punished BY your 'emotions'.

Pay attention, simplify, and (Meditation instruction in a nutshell) "Mind - the Gap."
‘Absit invidia verbo’ - may ill-will be absent from the word. And mindful of that, if I don't respond, this may be why....
cooran

Post by cooran »

Welcome Camille!! :group:

With metta,
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel!

:toast:
walkart

Post by walkart »

Bonjour Camille, c'est rare de voir les français ici. Je suis de Rennes.

If you want to ordain or ask some questions, there is Ajahn Sundara, she is french Elder nun from Amaravati who may be could help you, and decipe your doubts. But i dont know how you can contact her.

I wish you to reach the inner peace.
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

:hello:
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
camille

Post by camille »

WALKART

:thumbsup:
Thank you Walkart !! it was a good idea !! :clap:
I send a message at the monastery or she resides !!
She answer me, when she come back we meet at Amaravati Monastery !!

Thank you all for your hellos :namaste:

http://www.amaravati.org
« Celui qui, après avoir été négligent, devient vigilant, illumine la terre comme la lune émergeant des nuées. » Bouddha
with Metta
bodom

Post by bodom »

Welcome!

:anjali:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB