Hi from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Rudra Chakrin

Hi from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

Hello from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

I have some strange and incredible news for you all in the East and the West.

;) ;)

Hi, I'm an American living in France since over 50 years.
I'm a Buddhist of Tibetan Buddhism, of the Sakya Shcool.

After studying for five years at Paris University in Tibetan language and culture, I did an eight-month meditation retreat upon the deity Dorje Naljorma and then pursued post-university research upon the Buddhist Apocalypse-deity Kalachakra for 28 years.

I don't follow the Dalai Lama's school and I'm an authority upon the Kalachakra and the Apocalypse as taught and prophecied by Tibetan Buddhism. I'm a Buddhist so the Christian Apocalypse is not something I involve in willingly; and so I involve in it as a Reluctant Messenger of the Christians' prophecies.

I was astounded and the hair rose upon my head when in 2008 I saw a Newsweek article asking "Is Obama the Antichrist?" by Lisa Miller, Senior religions' column editor.

I'll leave you with the incredible text of the article's first paragraph here which points at Obama being in fact the true Antichrist maybe....:

http://www.newsweek.com/belief-watch-ob ... rist-84741

"One of the winning lottery numbers in the president-elect's home state was 666— which, as everyone knows, is the sign of the Beast (also known as the Antichrist)."

The Kalachakra prophecy fits with the Christian Apocalypse because it announces that the demon-king announced in the Kalachakra Apocalypse prophecy will follow a stange mixed faith which mixes Judaism, Christianity, Manicheism and Islam.

Obama fits that Kalachakra prophecy because his mixed faith of Islam and Christianity fits what the Kalachakra announces. He also carries an amulet of the Hindu Hanuman. (Manicheism includes Hindu/Buddhist beliefs) Obama's family is Jewish = including his mother-in-law, his brother and cousin (who's a "Black Hebrew Israelite" 'rabbi' who owns and leads a synagogue in Chicago.) ;) ;)
culaavuso

Re: Hi from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

Post by culaavuso »

Rudra Chakrin wrote:Hello from France, a Sakyapa Buddhist.

I have some strange and incredible news for you all in the East and the West.

;) ;)

Hi, I'm an American living in France since over 50 years.
I'm a Buddhist of Tibetan Buddhism, of the Sakya Shcool.
Welcome.

For discussions of Tibetan Buddhism it may be worth taking a look at the sister site Dharma Wheel. This site, Dhamma Wheel, primarily discusses the Dhamma of the Theravāda.
cooran

Post by cooran »

Hello RC,

DhammaWheel is a Theravada discussion forum.

You may find that DharmaWheel, the discussion forum for Mahayana and Vajrayana ,may suit you better.

http://www.dharmawheel.net

With metta,
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
Rudra Chakrin

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

Thank you Chris.

The topic is about the Apocalypse of Christians as relating to Buddhism in general.

I'm a Tibetan Mahayana Buddhist but the Apocalypse over-arches all.

Thanks for you post anyways.

People can answer me here even if few look at it.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel!

:yingyang:
Mkoll

Post by Mkoll »

Hello Rudra Chakrin and welcome to the forum!

:hello:
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
alan

Post by alan »

Actually, President Obama is a Christian. You would know that if you took the time to think, instead of posting nonsense.
As for the number on lottery tickets, that is irrelevant and ridiculous. But then again, If you're dumb enough to believe Christian prophesy has anything to do with Buddhism, you can believe anything.
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

alan wrote:Actually, President Obama is a Christian. You would know that if you took the time to think, instead of posting nonsense.
As for the number on lottery tickets, that is irrelevant and ridiculous. But then again, If you're dumb enough to believe Christian prophesy has anything to do with Buddhism, you can believe anything.
I wouldn't quite put it like that, alan. It's almost an illness - this need to believe some hidden truth, some shocking counter-establishment revelation, and I confess to not quite getting why sometimes very intelligent and even wise people fall prey to it. :shrug:

It is vital in this day and age, that everybody without exception, learn how to evaluate sources and construct a well-reasoned and well-supported argument. We are bombarded with information like never before, much of it very biased or outright false. The ability to filter and process it, is essential, IMO.
_/|\_
pilgrim

Post by pilgrim »

classic Apophenia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Modus.Ponens

Post by Modus.Ponens »

LOL!!!

I welcome you, but there's no way that post isn't hilarious.

If you would say that the racist republicans are trying to turn Obama's image into the antichrist, then that would be true.

Fox (Propagandada) News has been poisoning american public discourse for too long. This nonsense is just too big to be tolerated as "opinion" instead of being ignorance based on malicious propaganda. Obama is just another guy who's president. In the end he barely has power over the US. Worry more about the lies that are being fed to you on a daily basis, turn off the TV and sit on the cushion. If this civilization ends it will be because of greedy bankers and the gun industry. They have taken over a long time before Obama became president. Obama is almost a pawn in this game.
'This is peace, this is exquisite — the resolution of all fabrications; the relinquishment of all acquisitions; the ending of craving; dispassion; cessation; Unbinding.' - Jhana Sutta
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

pilgrim wrote:classic Apophenia
I agree. Here is what I wrote on Dharma Wheel:

Coincidences are just that. Ronald Wilson Reagan: The number of letters in the first, middle, and last names are: 666
Reagan bought a house in California that had a 666 street address too.
I don't see conservatives calling him the Anti-Christ.
Kim OHara

Post by Kim OHara »

The OP hasn't been back for a few days now. He has merely posted his message and gone away. Can we just let the thread die quietly?

:namaste:
Kim
alan

Post by alan »

Because several people 'welcomed" him, and because dumb ideas need to be thrown in the trash. Understanding why arguments are illogical is a basic beginning point that everyone needs to know. That's why we don't let the thread die quietly. We loudly stomp on it.
Rudra Chakrin

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

DNS wrote: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:10 pm Welcome to Dhamma Wheel!

:yingyang:
Hello to all. Sorry for the hiatus of 6 years. I regret because your answers were most interesting. But time's made it's mark and I've now found new things both about Obama and the Messiah of the Tibetan Kalachakra end times prophecy. I've found a cousin of Obama's who told me exactly what his real name is.

And on another side, I found the historical Messiah of Christianity and Buddhism. I'd be more than happy to share that with you all here now, if you're really interested. :buddha2:
Rudra Chakrin

Post by Rudra Chakrin »

Mkoll wrote: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:10 pm Hello Rudra Chakrin and welcome to the forum!

:hello:
Hello thank you Mkoll. :thanks: