i was banned

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Ceisiwr

Re: i was banned

Post by Ceisiwr »

Coëmgenu wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:45 pm1swh06.jpg
:rofl:
“Knowing that this body is just like foam,
understanding it has the nature of a mirage,
cutting off Māra’s flower-tipped arrows,
one should go beyond the King of Death’s sight.”
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

sphairos wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:41 pm I also was banned many times for aggressive homosexual behaviour.
I’ve always thought your come ons were well timed :shrug: You can be aggressively homosexual with me, I won’t report you. The more aggressive, the better.
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
salayatananirodha

Post by salayatananirodha »

confusedlayman wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:14 am r u monk?
no
i'd like to be but i support my mom and i still have debts
its been difficult for me with that desire to flourish as a lay person.
why do u ask??
DooDoot wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:45 am
salayatananirodha wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:31 am - formerly Dhammarakkhito
I specifically had Dhammarakkhito in mind when i posted to you a few days ago about the long lineage of failed aśubha practitioners on DW, who are trying to be reborn from sex addicts to arahants. As I recalling posting, it starts with metta, at least for heteros, who are to view each woman as either a mother, sister or daughter. I'm not sure how it works for gays & pandaka. Aśubha without metta i doubt can work, as appears demonstrated all these eons later since Dhammarakkhito Aśubha Billboarder died as was reborn as Salayatananirodha Dhamma Police. :spy: :smile:
yeah, some good advice. if you think of a person as family, it sets up a healthy sense of shame. altho if you have incest fantasies, idk if it will work. i also don't want to promote corruption in others. used to be better at keeping that in mind. but i have come a long way i believe since before i was buddhist. i havent been able to keep up with the effort needed to see in accordance with potaliya sutta, but reading that and magandiya and dhammika shook me to the core. its been very difficult to have deep mental disgust with sexuality but not have developed enough to resist and overcome.
sometimes i'll manage not to look at attractive men at all, even if they're speaking to me. one walked past the other day and i observed him radically and thought 'corpse'. but yeah its been about three years rather than aeons.
my recent focus has been on samacariya, or faring evenly, as i see much of my failure is due to extremes.
48vows wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:48 am So when you got banned, they just deletd your username?

I was banned from the other wheel before I came on here.
On the other wheel, they reslly blocked me, so I can only use my alt account on the phone which is tough.
no its still there memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13883
i dont use it anymore tho
kind of interesting to look back and see how one evolves
Ceisiwr wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:45 amWait, what?
what
TRobinson465 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:15 pm What did you do?
i'd have to dig up the specific post, but i kept trying to post something that was being deleted and so they banned me and then they kept making my ban longer because i kept making new accounts.
I host a sutta discussion via Zoom Sundays at 11AM Chicago time — message me if you are interested
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

I have a confession also.

I unintentionally killed a man with a baseball bat. Then I unintentionally fed him to my pigs in the back yard. Then I unintentionally cremated his bones in the furnace in my basement. Then I unintentionally spread the ashes over a pond full of tadpoles. Then I unintentionally lied to the police about any knowledge of the man’s whereabouts. I won’t reap any kamma or go to jail because it was all unintentional, yes? This confession was unintentional as well :spy:
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Okay, that's enough silliness, or at least that's what I assume most of the posts here are in this thread, time to lock this.