ups unpolite like ever...

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Hanzze

ups unpolite like ever...

Post by Hanzze »

..starting to post and later introduce my self.
Nobody comes, nobody goes :-)

I am more than happy to be able to participate a little in your great forum. Good organized and well disciplined.
As you can see my picture you know already a lot of my inside with is only reflecting yours :tongue:

I hope I am not too direct and my mad English will be overseen as I am a lazy person in learning rules (like grammar, spelling, behavior, laws...).

Since one day we have electricity and internet in our house after a long time. As it is 2:15 in the morning you can also see may main hindrance: the attachment to Dhamma :rofl: Walking neighter the Teravada nor the maha way, I am able to excuse my failures better. So I justify my sitting at this time with the Diamond way :-)

Nice to meet you here as it was not planed (or was it, dont remember haha)
And no problem, I am used to be hated and kicked out. So no polite is nessesary. For me I will try my best, but forgive me if failed (than it was just a wink of a Tibetan crazy Dharma teacher)

May it be for the benefit of all beings.
Hanzze
Just that! *smile*
...We Buddhists must find the courage to leave our temples and enter the temples of human experience, temples that are filled with suffering. If we listen to Buddha, Christ, or Gandhi, we can do nothing else. The refugee camps, the prisons, the ghettos, and the battlefields will become our temples. We have so much work to do. ... Peace is Possible! Step by Step. - Samtach Preah Maha Ghosananda "Step by Step" http://www.ghosananda.org/bio_book.html

BUT! it is important to become a real Buddhist first. Like Punna did: Punna Sutta Nate sante baram sokham _()_
cooran

Re: ups unpolite like ever...

Post by cooran »

:smile:
Welcome Hanzze!

Hope to see more of you on Dhamma wheel.

with metta
Chris
---The trouble is that you think you have time---
---Worry is the Interest, paid in advance, on a debt you may never owe---
---It's not what happens to you in life that is important ~ it's what you do with it ---
bodom

Post by bodom »

Welcome Hanzze!

:anjali:
Liberation is the inevitable fruit of the path and is bound to blossom forth when there is steady and persistent practice. The only requirements for reaching the final goal are two: to start and to continue. If these requirements are met there is no doubt the goal will be attained. This is the Dhamma, the undeviating law.

- BB
Ytrog

Post by Ytrog »

Welcome :)
Suffering is asking from life what it can never give you.
mindfulness, bliss and beyond (page 8) wrote:Do not linger on the past. Do not keep carrying around coffins full of dead moments
If you see any unskillful speech (or other action) from me let me know, so I can learn from it.
Individual

Post by Individual »

:cookoo:
The best things in life aren't things.

The Diamond Sutra
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Hanzze,

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel.

:buddha2:

Metta,
Retro. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Ben

Post by Ben »

Hi Hanzze
Welcome to Dhamma Wheel.
kind regards

Ben
“No lists of things to be done. The day providential to itself. The hour. There is no later. This is later. All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain. Their birth in grief and ashes.”
- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Learn this from the waters:
in mountain clefts and chasms,
loud gush the streamlets,
but great rivers flow silently.
- Sutta Nipata 3.725

Compassionate Hands Foundation (Buddhist aid in Myanmar) • Buddhist Global ReliefUNHCR

e: [email protected]..
Hanzze

Post by Hanzze »

Individual wrote::cookoo:
:jumping:

Thanks for your warm wellcome :bow:
Just that! *smile*
...We Buddhists must find the courage to leave our temples and enter the temples of human experience, temples that are filled with suffering. If we listen to Buddha, Christ, or Gandhi, we can do nothing else. The refugee camps, the prisons, the ghettos, and the battlefields will become our temples. We have so much work to do. ... Peace is Possible! Step by Step. - Samtach Preah Maha Ghosananda "Step by Step" http://www.ghosananda.org/bio_book.html

BUT! it is important to become a real Buddhist first. Like Punna did: Punna Sutta Nate sante baram sokham _()_
Viriya

Post by Viriya »

I like mad English. Grammar should mirror life: unpredictable. ^^
Look forward to hearing more from you!

:anjali: Metta,
Viriya
I'm not very good at right speech, although I try, so please guide and correct me if necessary so I don't make bad kamma for myself and cause others to be annoyed. (=
Hanzze

Post by Hanzze »

Viriya wrote:I like mad English. Grammar should mirror life: unpredictable. ^^
Look forward to hearing more from you!

:anjali: Metta,
Viriya
ohhh... latest then you would not like mad English haha It is good to be only written. like, not like, like, not like... :-)
Yes, it is a very good mirror. :-) But that realization is sometimes only a excuse for laziness. I am still not sure what it is in my case :rofl:
Meanwhile let us stay not to much serious :-) and let us grow.

Nice to meet you Viriya!
Just that! *smile*

Samana Johann 1

Post by Samana Johann 1 »

Althought (just for information) not required and even not proper at all after such approach, nevertheless, since some might be shy to ask, or unable to use proper means:

Upasaka asked, so my person guesses it's a good place to answer here. The more attentive might know already, the elders of the community here, as well.

So just short on the questions:

Are you a fully ordained Samanera or a Bhikkhu?
Formal my person trains the lives as a so called Samanera, one having received the going forth by a Bhikkhu of the Buddhas Savakas (disciples). Practical, aside of community things, training since longer in Vinaya and in most of the Dhutangas.

Who is your preceptor? My person does not remember his first pereceptors name, having received the going forth, some 7, 8 years ago. Met on the way in an homeless walk, often called Anagarika (actually Samanera): My persons current Ven. preceptor is named Sodhammorakkhito, my persons current Nissaya is perceived in Ven. Indannano, when in touch. For the most time living and dwelling without Nissaya, without dependency.

Where are you staying?
In the internet realm my person uses to dwell at the given Dhamma-Vinaya Vihara, sangham.net, Upasaka Dmytro, once generously started to errect, on Upasika Sophorn given ground. There is such as a Kuti for non public approach.
Other earlier given information, can be found here, in an older introduction topic.
Gross bodily, my person stays here, since unusual long time on a place.

One may feel given to register and to take on certain memerships to discover all of what might be not accessable for now for one, or simply ask here.

Short to the past here, DW was the first place my person took birth on internet and came in touch with "Buddhist". After serial times of having being banned, always hardly "criticising" the moderators and owner, better placing encouragements toward generosity and Sila, my person got soon permanently banned. Better if saying received this huge amount of generosity and tolerance, if viewing right on it, in regard of the givers. Once a later time, my person registered as Samana Johann, to share Dhamma, again uninvited, but that did not last long.
Never really far away, my person came accidentally known why certain people are missing and things changed, of the so called big DW-revolution, which was not pleasant to read...

Having had the feeling, seeing such topics like "reasons not to ordain", the answers there, and the case that also this broad falls away of the Sangha, and certain other extremism present, yes, refuge into more and more secular approaches and endless papanca, politic..., my person thought to give it a try to give some shares, in trust, of course, and maybe inspirations to step on the break and stirring toward path again.

Receiving astonishing tolerance and generosity, not really expected at all, my person still remains here a little.

One "should" know, that my person "is" probably, at broad, the most hated or avoided, banned and censured monk in public areas of Dhamma-bussiness in modern world. So one should not feel bad if wishing to not assossiate to much, fearing restrictions here and there. That's totally understandable if in certain dependency.

Again, my person is very impressed of not normal generosity here, althought still to low to let good and better arise in regard of proper reletion, and also in regard of lesser killing, stealing... proper behaviour in regard of even unwelcome by those in charge here, again not common at all at this time here.

So let "us" see, of what my person might be able to leave behind for benefit toward release and that such great desire and sacrifices at first place increases so that a releation to the Savaka Sangha, via internet might find a good base, and those dwelling here never miss benefical guidiance, better one than such a loosely beggar with not addorments at all to usually atract.

Aside of having been gifted with many small and larg things here, by many, possible not even remembering, my person, if right remembering, received John Bullits gift, and of many others since the Buddha, by ATI here from Cooran first, with trying to carry it further since 2012, after got the impression, it will soon disapear, by appereances here, but also and formost to give those feeling gratitude an joy with the heritage, to give something "back", forward, by accesstoinsight.eu or zugangzureinsicht.org.

So there is less not given in advanced that just dwelling in ones awareness here.

One may feel free to ask, my person did never put any great effort to provide such as a map to grasp of his way till here: just ones kamma, touch what ever is met, different experiances for each, if even physical touch.

Addition: my person thinks, that all possible to give here, now, in this situation and circumstances, including accesses, has already been given, and it's probably good to let go here of what has been taken on very vaguely trust.

May possible not seen faults of mine, requiring asking for pardon, be pardoned for best own welfare and possiblility to let go.

Metta & mudita
It's not clear if the possibility to take on form here is given, so also this post might be made on merely uncomfortable trust. Please don't be shy to make remark as well as to do what ever with the post you might be inspired to. Key is found here. May it be, how ever, understood as Dhamma-Dana toward the Sangha of Buddhas Savakas and those following them and not thought for any kind of trade or exchange for low purpose for the world. Feel also always welcome here.
binocular

Post by binocular »

Samana Johann 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:36 pmHaving had the feeling, seeing such topics like "reasons not to ordain", the answers there, and the case that also this broad falls away of the Sangha, and certain other extremism present, yes, refuge into more and more secular approaches and endless papanca, politic..., my person thought to give it a try to give some shares, in trust, of course, and maybe inspirations to step on the break and stirring toward path again.
And you are succeeding in that!

:namaste:
Hic Rhodus, hic salta!
Samana Johann 1

Post by Samana Johann 1 »

At the end of the line, no, Upasika Binocular. It's by the compassion of the Buddha and many following him, firm confidence.

And who is a person with nissaya? Someone who seeks for it.

Althought having given elsewhere, in regard of the basic precepts making one a follower of the Buddha, giving up striving for being, becoming Buddhist, this talk, althought it turns quick after "outwardly again, starts with graditude and respect, with recognition of all the sacrifices and suffering of the past, with right grasped respect for oneself:

Respect, Confidence and Patient

Once found real refuge, it's no more possible that this boundage can break till the final release.

That is why the path does not start and end with "upekkhā", but by really get touched on the right place.

Mudita, especially that so many, here by the possibility of touch, have the luck to be able of getting in touch with real great teacher (incl. sufficent knowlegde and pleasant spelling). They leave, the very less left. And other Arahats are really very necessary if wishing for the best for your self and all others

Hurry, and reflect not twice on Coorans signation.
It's not clear if the possibility to take on form here is given, so also this post might be made on merely uncomfortable trust. Please don't be shy to make remark as well as to do what ever with the post you might be inspired to. Key is found here. May it be, how ever, understood as Dhamma-Dana toward the Sangha of Buddhas Savakas and those following them and not thought for any kind of trade or exchange for low purpose for the world. Feel also always welcome here.
binocular

Post by binocular »

Samana Johann 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pmHurry, and reflect not twice on Coorans signation.
I'm afraid that in your enthusiasm, you are skipping a few things. Namely, many people have reservations about Buddhist practice. Trying to pretend that those reservations don't exist or that they don't matter backfires.
Hic Rhodus, hic salta!
User1249x

Post by User1249x »

Samana Johann 1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:36 pm
I am sorry that i assumed that you were hiding your identity. I did not know that a Novice could be without a teacher tho, interesting.