Who can post?

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
gvg

Who can post?

Post by gvg »

Hi,

I am new, I will like to know who can post, just anybody?? because I have some questions. This is just a suggestion box but I don't know if I can post a new topic. Thanks
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Who can post?

Post by DNS »

gvg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:30 am Hi,

I am new, I will like to know who can post, just anybody?? because I have some questions. This is just a suggestion box but I don't know if I can post a new topic. Thanks
Any member can post. New members have their posts wait for approval to make sure they are appropriate, not spam, etc. After a certain number of posts, then new members may post without waiting for approval of the posts.
gvg

Post by gvg »

DNS wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:47 am
gvg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:30 am Hi,

Any member can post. New members have their posts wait for approval to make sure they are appropriate, not spam, etc. After a certain number of posts, then new members may post without waiting for approval of the posts.
And where do you click to start a new post?? I couldn't find it that is why I ended here asking the question. I was also looking where to ask you directly and I couldn't find where to send you a message.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

gvg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 am And where do you click to start a new post?? I couldn't find it that is why I ended here asking the question. I was also looking where to ask you directly and I couldn't find where to send you a message.
You've already made a few posts, so I assume you mean a new topic?

Go to the sub-forum where you want to make the new topic then click "New Topic" at the upper left.
gvg

Post by gvg »

DNS wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:05 am
gvg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 am And where do you click to start a new post?? I couldn't find it that is why I ended here asking the question. I was also looking where to ask you directly and I couldn't find where to send you a message.
You've already made a few posts, so I assume you mean a new topic?

Go to the sub-forum where you want to make the new topic then click "New Topic" at the upper left.
Yes, I was referring to a new topic. And how I go to sub-forum??? You are talking to me like if I already know how to find everything but I don't see any link that says sub-forum. Please give me the instructions with more detail. Thank you
Dhammanando

Post by Dhammanando »

gvg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 am And how I go to sub-forum??? You are talking to me like if I already know how to find everything but I don't see any link that says sub-forum. Please give me the instructions with more detail. Thank you
If you click on the main page link below you will see all the various forums. Just click on whichever one seems appropriate for the topic you wish to post about.

https://dhammawheel.com/
Yena yena hi maññanti,
tato taṃ hoti aññathā.

In whatever way they conceive it,
It turns out otherwise.
(Sn. 588)
gvg

Post by gvg »

Ok perfect. Thank you.

Are you a Bhante too?
Dhammanando

Post by Dhammanando »

gvg wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:16 pm Ok perfect. Thank you.

Are you a Bhante too?
My pleasure.

Yes, I'm a bhikkhu.
Yena yena hi maññanti,
tato taṃ hoti aññathā.

In whatever way they conceive it,
It turns out otherwise.
(Sn. 588)