Problems with the board - password reset, captcha, mails as spam

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
nirodh27tre

Problems with the board - password reset, captcha, mails as spam

Post by nirodh27tre »

Hi,

I hope this is the correct section. I have some problems with using Dhammawheel.

1- If you put the wrong password for 3-5 times, an alert message tells you that you have to complete a Captcha, but I've tried with 3 different browser and the captcha never appears.

2- So I tried to do the password reset, unfortunately the message doesn't appear on @gmail (did all the solutions on https://support.appliedi.net/kb/how-to- ... -or-yahoo/ and the whitelist option is only for the gmail suite that is not free). It gets filtered before it arrives in my inbox. The message arrives at my outlook.com inbox that i've used for this account nirodh27tre (even if it goes into the spam folder, but no problem about that). Am I the only gmail user that has this kind of behaviour?

I would like to recover my main account, nirodh27, in some way.
SDC

Re: Problems with the board - password reset, captcha, mails as spam

Post by SDC »

nirodh27tre wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:41 am Hi,

I hope this is the correct section. I have some problems with using Dhammawheel.

1- If you put the wrong password for 3-5 times, an alert message tells you that you have to complete a Captcha, but I've tried with 3 different browser and the captcha never appears.

2- So I tried to do the password reset, unfortunately the message doesn't appear on @gmail (did all the solutions on https://support.appliedi.net/kb/how-to- ... -or-yahoo/ and the whitelist option is only for the gmail suite that is not free). It gets filtered before it arrives in my inbox. The message arrives at my outlook.com inbox that i've used for this account nirodh27tre (even if it goes into the spam folder, but no problem about that). Am I the only gmail user that has this kind of behaviour?

I would like to recover my main account, nirodh27, in some way.
Probably would be best to send a PM to retrofuturist or DNS.
“Life is swept along, short is the life span; no shelters exist for one who has reached old age. Seeing clearly this danger in death, a seeker of peace should drop the world’s bait.” SN 1.3
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
SDC wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:49 pm Probably would be best to send a PM to retrofuturist or DNS.
It would be DNS - he looks after all the back-end technical configuration.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

I reset your password, see PM.