Niyama and song

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
WS_Can15

Niyama and song

Post by WS_Can15 »

Namo buddhaya kalyanamitta and venerable sir, in the previous discussion finally found enlightenment after contemplating and also reading several sources. At the moment there are still questions popping up and I searched but couldn't find or maybe I don't understand :(
The first is the question I asked earlier about are animals the rule? If animals in addition to suffering also bring benefits and harm to other creatures such as plants because animals have benefits in various fields, is that really the rule? Animals in the neighbors are reserved for humans so what do Buddhists think? Is it because animal kamma can be beneficial or not? The second question, if niyama is the one that governs the universe then why is Tiratana praised or exalted (Buddha being the first to be praised and exalted)? why not niyama? (this is actually a neighbor's question😂) I'm confused about the answer🤣
the last question in the moral code if taking the 8 precepts then it is not permissible to listen to music or sing in the suttas it is not permissible to sing the dhamma (this too I am confused please explain🤣) what I am asking is is it permissible if singing or music is about spirit in dhamma? is there a sutta that supports it? and on youtube there is also a Buddhist music concert that is similar to the neighbor's teachings with hands raised and other gestures is it allowed in dhamma?
Thank you, namo buddhaya :anjali:
"With faith as seed and practice,
rain and learning as my yoke and plough;
my plough-pole, conscientiousness,
memory, goad and ploughshare both."
(Sn 1.4)